+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Honest opinion please am I attractive or not???

Cute, but I don't like your style and you do look a bit creepy in the last pic. Perhaps change your hairstyle and don't wear that thing you are wearing in the last pic anymore .

you are very attractive but sorry I would avoid you

pakistani men treat women like possessions. They are arrogant and condescending to women

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    SEXY. But Paki men are pigs.
    Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverLover View Post
    you are very attractive but sorry I would avoid you

pakistani men treat women like possessions. They are arrogant and condescending to women
    ridiculous! what stupid generalisation.where have you got this from? the dumbed down western media?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Cute, but I don't like your style and you do look a bit creepy in the last pic. Perhaps change your hairstyle and don't wear that thing you are wearing in the last pic anymore .
    lol what do you find so creepy?

do you mean my coat?

Quote Originally Posted by milliondollar View Post
    lol what do you find so creepy?
    It's probably just the fact that you're in a car at night looking at the camera with "alluring" eyes or something... like you're trying to convince someone to get in, you have candy. Sorry!

I think you look really nice in the first picture :-).

do you mean my coat?
    Yes, sorry, I don't like it. But it's a personal preference, doesn't mean anything .

It's probably just the fact that you're in a car at night looking at the camera with "alluring" eyes or something... like you're trying to convince someone to get in, you have candy. Sorry!

I think you look really nice in the first picture :-).
    lol if you put it like that and thanks.

es, sorry, I don't like it. But it's a personal preference, doesn't mean anything .
    what about in winter?

what about in winter?
    Hm I think you'd look better wearing another type of coat. For example:
    (the one on the right)

As I said though, it's just a matter of personal preference. You should wear whatever you like and feel comfortable in - every person has different tastes.

u are attractive(esp 1st pic) OP but cant believe a grown ass man wud ask this!

and smackie is a racist? LMFAO
    Last edited by TeEnAgEdIrTbAg; 05-08-13 at 02:35 AM.

Yeah, you're attractive but everybody knows that MOST paki men are controlling and possessive. You probably think it's normal because that's what your accustomed to. Just ask yourself this simple question. Would you consider your wife or girlfriend or any girl equal to you? Will SHE has as much say so as you do in a situation? Seriously. I dont know you to stereotype. Maybe your different but yes, you're good looking for the most part.

Lololol. Hahaha. That was funny.

It's all about the money honey....money will get you the trophy American wife you always wanted.

Thank you starnique.I believe men and women are equal but their roles are different.

It seriously sucks that some of you girls wouldn't give me a chance due to my nationality. racist much?

Maybe get to know some Paki people before judging us? Instead of reading the Sun Newspaper??

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    It's all about the money honey....
    you said I had to be at least goodlooking and since everyone has found me attractive it's all about the money now......

Thank you starnique.I believe men and women are equal but their roles are different.
    Hmmm... what exactly do you mean? Would you have a problem with a woman who works and is financially independent?

You're welcome. I believe that women should be women and men should be, well the man. I personally didn't say that I wouldn't give someone of your nationality a chance. I would take some things into consideration as I do with ANY man, just for the record.

ugh, searock, you beat me to it!

at my school, in south-east England, there r many Paki guys, who speak n look at Western girls like rubbish.a paki guy in broken english, asked me out, n wen i said no, said arent english gals suppose 2 be easy. lets just say that didnt go well wiv gals there. which definitely shows there mentality

You are goodlooking

I really like this pic, nice eyes:

I would probably date you if you were a nice guy.But would I have to wear a burka on?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast