+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to mentally hurt an ex boyfriend?

How to mentally hurt an ex boyfriend?

I want to hurt my ex as he hurt me (wants another girl and has double standards)

I get the feeling he still likes me, so i was thinking of saying i slept with someone else whilst i was with him or now to say im over him

What are your suggestions?

I suggest you use both at the same time. I also suggest you stop communicating and actually get over him.

If you wana hurt him-then shag one of his mates. Now get over him and move on
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I suggest you grow up. Remember the adage, "Two wrongs don't make a right"? It's true.

Ya lol but revenge is sweet.

I enjoyed my revenge on this girl who my ex cheated on me with..

Long story short. She was an ugly bitch, jealous of me, went after my bf, she had no interest in him-just wanted to hurt me. Anyway he was a loser so cheated. Then this guy M started talking to me, asking me out. I wasnt interested. Big coincidence the girl had a major crush on him, when i found that out i agreed to date him. The look on her face WAS WORTH it lol

i hurt her way more than she hurt me coz she was OBSESSED with M. As for the other guy-he was nothing special and neither of us wanted him.

M was a lovely guy. Brought back all my confidence that loser and ugly shattered. It was all his idea to make her jealous. It was only supposed to be a casual thing and i told him not to get too close but he did. And in the end he was hurt. Still feel bad

but revenge is nice sometimes especially when someone screws you around

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Ya lol but revenge is sweet.

I enjoyed my revenge on this girl who my ex cheated on me with..

Long story short. She was an ugly bitch, jealous of me, went after my bf, she had no interest in him-just wanted to hurt me. Anyway he was a loser so cheated. Then this guy M started talking to me, asking me out. I wasnt interested. Big coincidence the girl had a major crush on him, when i found that out i agreed to date him. The look on her face WAS WORTH it lol

i hurt her way more than she hurt me coz she was OBSESSED with M. As for the other guy-he was nothing special and neither of us wanted him.

M was a lovely guy. Brought back all my confidence that loser and ugly shattered. It was all his idea to make her jealous. It was only supposed to be a casual thing and i told him not to get too close but he did. And in the end he was hurt. Still feel bad

but revenge is nice sometimes especially when someone screws you around
    Youre showing your age....or the fact you're Irish

Surf that was when i was 17 haha. I wouldnt do that now

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I suggest you grow up. Remember the adage, "Two wrongs don't make a right"? It's true.
    So very true. You honestly want to know what he's going to do if you **** one of his friends? He's going to **** one of your friends right back... And then you wouldn't have a situation with just two people anymore. It will have escalated to four people, where you could very well hurt others in the process. What if his friend developed feelings for you after a one night stand? Think about the people around you before you go off and do crazy shit like this.

Quote Originally Posted by goodgalgonebad View Post
    I want to hurt my ex as he hurt me (wants another girl and has double standards)

I get the feeling he still likes me, so i was thinking of saying i slept with someone else whilst i was with him or now to say im over him

Hah I doubt he's that stupid to fall for it. Just go out and get drunk and forget about it like everybody else.

And everyone thinks I'm the troll?

You think he likes you but you want to hurt him. What exactly would you achieve in this goal? Would you feel better? Strong? Happier? Immortal? Strong?

As cheesy and weak as it sounds but it's true, 2 wrongs don't make a right and sooner or later, all the cruel things you've done will bite back at you twice as much.

I used to be a rebel once, yeah, don't believe me? I'd drink till I was sick, I started smoking cigarettes at 14 and would smoke in the toilets in school, I set off the fire extinguishers, I threw a brick in someone's window, I smoked cannabis till I was 21 and since then after I released what the heck I was doing to myself and others around me, I knew I was wrong and now I'm paying for it. July is my month of my birthday, wanna know what I did? Popped pills, slit my wrists, strangled myself with electrical chords and sprained my right ankle all because I'm ashamed of my past and trying so hard to redeem myself but it's sick, dark, twisted animals like you who come on sites like these and post such hurtful, hatred posts.

So sick.

Edit: This world has no justice. If I were any of those religious prophets (if they do exist, I dunno), the world would become a desert.

I was selfish and niave, I've changed. Selfishness and greed gets us all nowhere.
    Last edited by LonelyHeart26; 01-08-13 at 11:22 AM.

I suggest going out with other guys or guyfriends and then posting those pictures on Facebook.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Well if he dumped you and wants to be with someone else, then I doubt he'll care. You'll probably just wind up making yourself look bad.
    “What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know. It's what we know for sure that just ain't so.” ― Mark Twain

Not only is it a dumb idea, it is also an outright lie. Why don't you go no contact, heal and then actually find a new guy that appreciates your maturity and level headiness. As Mr Mackay would say: Don't do any grade 8 stuff if you're out of junior high. Mmm'kay!
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by AbigailR View Post
    Well if he dumped you and wants to be with someone else, then I doubt he'll care. You'll probably just wind up making yourself look bad.
    I quote this quote.

First off. You shouldn't even care.

To make it short. This type of behavior puts off a huge red flag. Good quality mature woman don't do this.
    The hell is wrong with you? SMH.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast