+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am very confused with my relationship

http://curiosity.discovery.com/question/are-women-more-emotional-men

http://men.webmd.com/features/why-men-cheat
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

So he doesn't believe in monogamy but he's prepared to be that with you... for now. I think you need to have a clearer conversation with him to define the terms of your relationship, not all relationships are based on monogamy but that would only stand a chance of working, in my opinion, if those terms were acceptable to both parties from the start. It doesn't sound like he's asking for an 'open' relationship, nor does it sound like that would be something you'd be interested in if he was, so I think you really do need to revisit the subject with him and get a better understanding of what it is he's saying at this point, before you get more 'serious'.
    Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    You totally missed my point on so many different levels. You read the word ****k a few times, panicked and just went way off into the deep end.

I didn't say anything about being promiscuous and literally waiting on "Mr. Right'. My point was, that if you're a female and going to have sexual relationships which I-m-h-o, is not a sign of promiscuity ( as I know some real sluts), with certain guys then you need to realize and understand how some men think. So, it may have sounded "dirty" the way I broke it down, but I don't sugarcoat anything and I call it like I see it.

Of course I am, or any woman in their right mind is equipping and improving themselves for the right guy to come along, as every man cant sweep you off your feet. I clearly said that for me to sleep with a guy, I have to like a guy and a lot of times I do get emotionally caught up in my feelings but a lot of men don't think the same way, so why not apply my knowledge towards a casual encounter if I decide to sleep with somebody that I am not official with? I do agree with you about the sleeping with a lot of partners and changing that aspect of a persons life. Great post, concerning that... however it wasn't relevant to my post.
    I see what your saying. I am not judging you by the way. When I was young casual encounters were the norm, but I was not as smart as you were about it. (Then again women are smarter then men so).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12