+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: battered gF but still wants him back! HELP!!

Tone Guest
    See, this is exactly what I was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    I'm not reading any of this shit.

If this guy physically and mentally abuses you and you are still DYING TO HAVE HIM BACK then I know already our words are going to go in one ear and out the other.
    It's useless.

I'm leaving this thread. Good luck finding some common sense kikay.
    Last edited by Tone; 11-07-05 at 11:14 PM.

y cant you remain friends with your x? how about in the future? what about the friendship ryt?

No.
    NO,NO, NO.
    No.

Gosh! This is sad.

Forget about the friendship. If he cares for you at all, he wouldn't be treating you the way you are describing. Friends don't do that to each other.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Quote Originally Posted by kikay
    y cant you remain friends with your x? how about in the future? what about the friendship ryt?
    If ANY of my friends hit me, that'd be the day..... WTF - why would you in good conscience want to be his friend? Are you lonely? Desperate?

What about your other friends???

Seriously **** that guy, if you go back you deserve what you get period....

i dont want to tell my friends whats happening because i dont want them to hate him.. he could have a bad reputation and i dont want that to happen. i promised my self the no contact technique. i'll try my best to do that. please stick by me guys. i need u slapping senses to my brain.. God bless!

i dont want to tell my friends whats happening because i dont want them to hate him.. he could have a bad reputation and i dont want that to happen. i promised my self the no contact technique. i'll try my best to do that. please stick by me guys. i need u slapping senses to my brain.. God bless!
    Darling, they SHOULD hate him, he needs to know he can't treat people like shit and get away with it. Seriously, tell your friends for some person to person support and come here when you're having issues for online support.

These are options you must do or not. Anyone who hits you, slaps you etc is a ****ing loser. THERE IS NO REASON NOOOOT TO HATE HIM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy
    Darling, they SHOULD hate him, he needs to know he can't treat people like shit and get away with it. Seriously, tell your friends for some person to person support and come here when you're having issues for online support.

These are options you must do or not. Anyone who hits you, slaps you etc is a ****ing loser. THERE IS NO REASON NOOOOT TO HATE HIM!!!!!
    i dont have the nerve to do that to him. i dont know why but if i do that, i kno wi'll hurt him emotionally or he could be ruined. maybe its the way asians are raised. i dont know. or maybe im just trying to reason out.

i took a nap and woke up feeling really really really bad. like i want to wait outside his home or call him..

i dont have the nerve to do that to him. i dont know why but if i do that, i kno wi'll hurt him emotionally or he could be ruined. maybe its the way asians are raised. i dont know. or maybe im just trying to reason out.

i took a nap and woke up feeling really really really bad. like i want to wait outside his home or call him..
    Ohhh jeeez..... You don't want to hurt him? CROCK OF SHIT... Look what he's done to you, you should ****ing Lorana Bobbit his ass. Seriously, I don't care wtf culture a person is from, it shoulb be brought to light.

That's really a shame, because he's over you and his next girl will get beat just like you. That's only the tip fo the iceberg to.... ALOT of abusers do just more than that, meaning there is no more you other then in a casket with YOUR friends staring at you....

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    See, this is exactly what I was talking about.

It's useless.

I'm leaving this thread. Good luck finding some common sense kikay.
    I agree with this post.

i hope that doesnt happen.. im more open to breaking up. i cry just thinking we're breaking up. actually im the one who doesnt want to break up. as far as he is concerned, he is already single. but me, instead of moving on im still hoping. i pity myslf, angry with my decision yet i still choose to stay.

I used this before, and I'm going to use this again.

I think relationships are like a boat on water that's isn't too far from shore. If the goals of the captain and the boat is the same, then, the boat is going to go somewhere. But if there's a difference, then it could lead to mutiny, or whatever. Anyway, then, the boat doesn't go anywhere. Heck, one of you will fall out into the ocean.

And then, you start thrashing about because you're afraid of drowning. What you need to realize is if you stop thrashing and just rely on your own buoyancy, you're going to float, and the shore isn't too far away.

You're just afraid of what isn't going to be there. Look at what's there. What's so great about being beaten up?
    "Ogres are like onions."

Arty - who knew you were such a great philosopher?
    :-)

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Arty - who knew you were such a great philosopher?
    :-)
    Shh!, I think it's the valium or the alcohol talking, but I don't mind taking the credit every now and again.

But it works, right?
    "Ogres are like onions."

You are doing fine! Your addiction is hardly showing at all!
    ;-)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast