+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he still love me? Why do you think he does or why do you think he doesn't?

Does he still love me? Why do you think he does or why do you think he doesn't?

I still love my ex with all of my heart and I would do anything to be with him again. The more i miss him the more i think about him and fall deeper in love. I've already spoken with him about how i feel and he already told me he doesn't want to be with me again, but i asked him if he could think about what i said and if i could come one day to talk about it, he said ya. Even though he already told me he doesn't want, im confused wether he still loves me or not. He stays really distant with me and won't text me or ask me to come see him unless i talk to him first and ask. I wrote I love you on his wall and he never said anything about it, he left it on his wall for a while and then after a while he deleted it and i asked him if he was mad when i wrote it and he said "kind of cause we're not in relationship." Last time i saw him we ended up doing things together and after when we were falling asleep he reached out and put his hand on my hand. We had also planned that i would come back in 1 week since i was in my period but then a few days ago i told him i needed to talk and i explained how much i love him and he said "we had planned to sleep together but not anymore" i continued to tell him how much i love him and i would do anything to be with him and he just keeps replying saying "we tryed and i moved on" "you'll find a better guy who won't disrespect you" and it hurts me so bad when he says things like that because he feels that he's hurting me, but it's actually the distance that's hurting me. I'm confused wether he still loves me or not because he never says "i don't love you" or "i don't have feelings anymore" .. Instead he always says things like "i don't want to hurt you". He also gives me mixed signals sometimes.. Like when he held my hand a few days ago.. I'm not sure what to think. All i want is one more chance.. What should i do?

Thank you so much to everyone for the help

There are NO mixed signals. He does not love you (he will take the sex you offer him though while he lies and tells you he "doesn't want to hurt you while knowing very well he is.) Stop being a whining begger for a complete asshole.. Stop talking to him and regain your self-respect.

Unfortunately you think there are mixed signals because you confuse sex with love.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Sorry girl but even tho you you love him, your quest to seek some glimmer of hope that he still loves you is a fruitless venture. You are more confused as to why he doesn't love you anymore....well sad to say but the reality of it is relationships are not forever.....that is just the way life is. This relationship ended, so will the next and so on. This is how we learn about relationship, how we learn to know what we want out a relationship, and to learn skills to keep a relationship healthy. This is what is needed to prepare us for marriage. You are only tormenting yourself by begging and hoping to be with him. What he tells you is the truth...he doesn't want to be with you, as hard as that is hard to swallow, you need to accept that it is over. But rest assured you will get over this loss, move on and find a new love just like the all of us have done.

Stop contacting him, spend time with your friends and get support from them, and try to enjoy the rest of your summer.

I'm sorry, but I don't think he feels the same way about you anymore. You have to move on, and leave him behind. Stop pushing yourself to someone who doesn't like you, or you'll end up making a fool of yourself, or even hurt yourself. The best thing ti do is to put yourself back together, and show him how happy you are without him. Make him regret for letting a girl like you go. Remember, you're beautiful, and there are still other guys who'd be willing to be with you. The world doesn't revolve around him. Trust me, you can find happiness some day, with or without him