+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If he is ignoring/avoiding me, why is he constantly staring at me?

How did he know that I friendzoned him? I feel that with that text, he friendzoned me. So maybe he did it first so I didn't friendzone him?

Should I confront him about this matter?
    Should I just "make up" with him?

If he was liking me, then why not talk to me or return to our normal friendship? Will it hurt him if it does?

I already told you he fears rejection. Anyways maybe someone told him in order to have you like him is to ignore you and see if that creats any desire. Anyways what we all said is just speculation. If you want any real answers you are going to have to get them from him.

I would like some answers from him of course. But he's the type that won't talk to me.

Some friends and I played tennis just now and he just showed up.
    We played on the same court. I was being nice and having fun with it. I was giving his partner easy ones because she was not experienced. But he gave me the fast ones. I missed them every time.
    I was laughing and having fun. I fell a few times and cracked a lot of jokes.
    My friends were saying he was being "mister-stone-face."

I was ignored when I was just trying to talk about the game a bit.

So its like why come to tennis if I am going to be there?
    I play tennis every Tuesday and Thursday with our group of friends. And he just showed up.
    There is tension that everyone can feel.

Its annoying. I kinda wanna punch him...

Well punching in a face sounds good. Seriously show some character. One think is when you act like stupid blonde and laught when he dont even try to make you laught. Other thing is when he sees you as a challenge. Anyway hes not giving what you need but you act like hes the man. I wouldnt see that kinda girl as a challenge or valuable pair. Its just too easy and my ego would be boosted on her cost while shes trying to entertain me.You can try this few more times but if its not working then just punch him in the face or call him gay laudly. Thats how you will show that he feels something and get under his skin. Bad emotions is good too. If you stop giving him this attention and positive emotions then he will understand how good you were before and value it, wanting you to be good for him again. Its importand to let all of your emotions out - good and bad. Full range of emotions thats what makes person addicted to you. Dont be afraid to lose him cause you dont have him and hes emotional value is that of a rock now, Hes just not emotionaly available. Actually you could back up for few weeks, let him miss you, just dont try to talk with him or look at him in this way giving him less value and importance and showing that you really are ok on your own, If he dont wana be part of your happy world then you dont need him in your bubble.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I'm sorry, what you're saying makes sense and it doesn't at the same time. Your grammar needs a little work, sorry to say.

But having fun and laughing - making a fool out of myself is how I am. I like to have fun and make everyone laugh. Everyone knows me as this. I am not just going to stop being myself when he is around. He doesn't have the power to change how I act in front of him.

If I am playing tennis with him and my friends, I can't just ignore him - that would mean I am a poor sport and I can't even have a good game. That is not what I am about. I am about having fun with my friends and having a laugh while we are at it. I am a team player.

We've practically been ignoring each other for a month. I have tried to make a few attempts and just being a friend toward him but alas - nothing. And its fine. But when he's there playing tennis with us - I can't just ignore him. That's just rude and it means that I am not the bigger person.

Well maybe you are trying too hard while not noticing whats going on around you. From other perspective you could try be even more direct. Like put your hand on his hip or shoulder and stand straight in front of him ask whats up why are hes not smiling. It could be he thinks you putting this happy mask near friends and thats not actually your true feelings for him. Seriously show some balls do something outside the box. You want big change - you do extreme things.

I mean I could confront him but what would it do?
    I've been thinking that I should wait for him to come to me to talk about it however, he will not do it. I know he won't.
    Because I have tried to just be normal with him but he just brushes me off.
    I just don't think its worth it to talk to him about it.

He cut me off for a reason right? It just doesn't make sense why anyone would just ignore me out of the blue like that...

Maybe he is that one person out of many people that will dislike me and everything I do.

I have been trying to ignore this situation but he keeps showing his face around me when I just want to ignore him back so I stop thinking about this. I am hurt by this because I once thought of him as my best friend.

He won't listen to me.

I don't know what kind of thing will be out of the box enough to make him understand.

I guess I am not ready to be the bigger person and confront him about this yet. I don't know how to approach him if I did and I don't know what to expect.

He dont respect you thats for sure. Maybe you are short girl and he naturally dont respect you(he might not even know why). Are you fat? Maybe you are friking ugly? Do you have breasts at all?

Could be you talk alot with your friends but when you talk to him he feels like you are giving him only bits of attention - like its all he is worth. He might see you as a verbal slut so your words are cheap.

What I mean with being direct is steps 8 and 10. Maybe even 4. It will be 100 times more effective than steps 2 and 3.

Name:  cover-diagram.jpg
Views: 571
Size:  92.3 KB
    Last edited by pcmaster; 07-08-13 at 02:54 PM.

Seriously, thats not something you ask anyone.
    I am not short. I am not fat, I play tennis obviously all the time.

You're rude and disrespectful yourself.

Don't judge by looks.

Your words are cheap and not worthy.

It could make a huge impact if you show that you are not afraid of him at all. When you put your hands on him it will be much easier to answer to you, there will be no escape or complete ignorance. Look I edited previous post. You didnt answered about breasts but its okay. Finaly I get some emotion out from you.. Now you are a challenge.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 07-08-13 at 03:02 PM.

Like I said looks do not matter.
    Stop judging.
    I don't like people like you.
    Who cares about height or breast size, you douche.

Looks like we done all we can for you....best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by soumariochan View Post
    I only spoke about my ex to him once. Sure, we are friends, but that is all. What's wrong with staying friends with an ex?
    It causes new relationship drama. Wasn't the reason that it isn't a grand idea to stay friends with an ex obvious to you?

Anyway... stop looking at him and you won't even know when he's staring at you.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Not responding to your talking is a rought rejection and best you can do is walk by and talk to next person. Doesnt matter you wana be his friend or more its not worth spend timeon someone who dont even talk. Someone who dont even reflect energy given to him.

When you are being just yourself there will be lot of people who will like you just the way you are. As more you will be yourself as more they gona like you but there always will be proportion of peple who wont like you. Thats why its not worth it to try be everyones friend. What I wanted to say is as more you gona be yourself as more people will hate you but those who will like you will like you even more.

Thanks for your help guys.
    I will still try to think of my next step. But as of this moment, I will continue to ignore him. Its pretty much the only thing I can do because of the way he is acting.

Until the time comes for me to lay out my cards, I thank you for your help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12