+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how beleive that she love me and she has no boyfriends

how beleive that she love me and she has no boyfriends

hi friend i am akash rawat. i like a girl and she also like me but i listen about her that she has many boyfriends and she is not good girl and her character is down. She said me why do you not believe me when you love me.

i love her but her friend ( priyanka ) told me she has many boyfriend and she wander with every person. i told her that you may be physical relationship with your boyfriends ! She said me i am not such a girl. I told her that i have only one option ( because almost every person criticize too much) I said you will have go for medical check up( physical relationship text). She said i am ready for medical check up ( female virgin text).

So i want to ask you that doctor can know about her physical relationship? ( she has no physical relationship or she has physical relationship with boy friends).

please tell me i am confuse.
    i asked about her in her city . 4 person told me that she is not good girl and she has many boyfriends.

my main question that doctor know about her relationship with her boyfriend.?

Unless you went to the doctor with this girl and heard what he/she had to say, we don't really have the facts. I can see where this is confusing because you have this woman telling you one thing, and a bunch of outsiders, telling you something else. A blood test will reveal if this woman has any sexually transmitted diseases, and that would be important to know. And to be fair, YOU should have one too. Only YOU can determine what information is closest to the truth. But, I'd be careful.
    Ann

Proving she is a virgin doesn't mean she has not has sexual contact with other guys. She can still have oral sex, and anal sex and still keep her hymen intact. So going to a doctor will prove nothing.

can doctory know she has physical relationship with other person before married?

How can doctor know that she has physical relationship before married? My friends say doctor can know that she has physical relationship or not.

If any medical test are available. please tell me .

Your friends don't know what they are talking about.

The only clue to her virginity is whether or not her hymen is intact. But a girl who is a virgin can accidentally break her hymen through non-sexual contact (I broke mine when I landed on the cross bar of a men's bicycle) and non-virgin can have her hymen surgically repaired. So, this certainly isn't a 100% reliable test.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    I broke mine when I landed on the cross bar of a men's bicycle
    In teenage years been joking with guy friends about breaking their hymen while doing extreme things. Had actually no idea its possible to break hymen in action. Quess thats why female bicycles have lower frames lol. Its like bike took your virginity. Like they say: Nobodys a virgin - life fcks us all.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 03-08-13 at 03:24 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Actually the lower frames were made to accommodate a skirt. But I do think the added advantage of hymen protection is not a bad idea. Come to think about it, a guy's nuts would be better protected by the shape of a girl's bike frame too.

I guess the moral to the story is to not ride a men's bike which is too tall for you.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by akashrawatmail View Post
    How can doctor know that she has physical relationship before married? My friends say doctor can know that she has physical relationship or not.

If any medical test are available. please tell me .
    No there is not really because the hymen can be broken by other means as stated above.

You could take her to a police station and have them hook her up to a lie detector, and have them ask her if she has had any sexual contact with other men.

BTW if you need to do all these things to make sure she is as innocent as she says she is, you shouldn't even consider dating her.

If you don't trust THIS girl because she is labeled a whore then don't be in a relationship with her and find another girl you can trust.
    She could have STDs too, DR can definitely tell you that and that would come off having sex.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Should i trust her ?

she live in village and I love her very much. i said her are you ready for physical test ( sexual test )? i have told you already about her in this forum. She replied me with confidently i am ready for physical test. she said me when i didn't do anything wrong ( sexual activity with other person) What I'm afraid of.

has she not sexual relationship with other person?

Should i believe her ? please reply me.
    Last edited by akashrawatmail; 05-08-13 at 01:50 PM.

Well, if you feel so scared, then go take the medical test.

Don't have sex until then. Also, ask your friend (who gave you the information about your potential partner) how she knows that your partner goes around sleeping with other men. Where did she get this information from?

Maybe your friend is feeling jealous so spread a rumor about her to you. Find out how does she know this information.

And find out her previous boyfriends and ask them about her yourself.

There is NO PHYSICAL TEST for virginity.

I really hope she dumps your untrustworthy paranoid ass.......she deserves a confident real man.

Dude, if you don't trust her don't date her.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast