+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you honestly think of ugly people?

What do you honestly think of ugly people?

Does it depend on whether you know them or not? What if you were to randomly see an ugly person in the street?

State gender please.

(To those who are thinking why I am asking this: I just want to know what people are thinking about me).

Kindness is always an attractive quality.... I don't initially pass judgement on what is ugly or pretty, but I know what I'm attracted to or not.

As far as State Gender.. since I'm from Texas, I believe Texas would be Male.

OP define ugly? It means completely different things to different people. To me ugly people are people who are ugly on the inside. I don't care how people look on the outside, I don't judge anyone for how they look. I admire people who take pride in their appearance and make an effort to look good as I believe when you look your best, you FEEL your best so its always a good thing. I think how we look on the outside can sometimes reflect how we feel on the inside. Some people who are miserable or very depressed tend to let themselves go and it shows but they shouldn't be judged for that. People should offer support
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

...Is it just me or do we seem to get the most shallow people joining anymore?

Its summer time rowen. The insecure teens are joining. Most are shallow as f**k too but many grow out of it. I remember my teen years. I was v insecure. I learned to love and accept myself though and appreciate my young tight body while it lasts
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I'd think of them as any ordinary person... Just not blessed with good looks

i have no opinion on ugly people, attention-seeking whiners however...

Us ugly people are boons to the economy. Take me, for instance; I practically qualify as ringleader of the ugly people. We work the menial jobs that attractive people don't. We're your doctors, your food service workers, anywhere that you take for granted. Attractive people get to have fun, fulfilling lives while we uggoes get to stay at home and develop spiritually and intellectually, all that boring shit that amounts to even less than all the hedonism and amorality of the attractive.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    OP define ugly? It means completely different things to different people. To me ugly people are people who are ugly on the inside. I don't care how people look on the outside, I don't judge anyone for how they look. I admire people who take pride in their appearance and make an effort to look good as I believe when you look your best, you FEEL your best so its always a good thing. I think how we look on the outside can sometimes reflect how we feel on the inside. Some people who are miserable or very depressed tend to let themselves go and it shows but they shouldn't be judged for that. People should offer support
    But also some people are more attractive than others?

In today's world, a girl is judged on how physically attractive she is.

My first thought "sucks to be them" lol. I consider myself pretty fortunate to have good looks and a good body type. But I have nothing against ugly people, I'll befriend them if I find them ugly, as long as they are not a shitty person inside.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    My first thought "sucks to be them" lol. I consider myself pretty fortunate to have good looks and a good body type. But I have nothing against ugly people, I'll befriend them if I find them ugly, as long as they are not a shitty person inside.
    so you must really look down on me then.

Quote Originally Posted by academicgirl View Post
    I don't "look down" on anyone. Like I said, I say "sucks to be you" as in it sucks to be ugly lol. I'd be your friend as long as you didn't have a shitty personality.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Its summer time rowen. The insecure teens are joining. Most are shallow as f**k too but many grow out of it. I remember my teen years. I was v insecure. I learned to love and accept myself though and appreciate my young tight body while it lasts
    True- good point. Once Fall and Winter roll around, those will probably dwindle. Hopefully they grow out of it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    Not only that but you can't have a bad attitude and then to top it off you're ugly too! It's like, you got some nerve. You can't afford to have an attitude and look that way. Its like so offensive.

But academic, i doubt you're as bad looking as you're letting on to be. Everyone has potential. You are obsessed over your looks. You have kept saying you're ugly and now its stored into your mind. You believe it. You can ask a million questions but nobody can help you or convince you. You have to believe you're attractive and know your self worth. I think your lack of self esteem makes you unattractive. You really need to get some help or you're going to continue to have these problems and carry your negative self views into your adult life which won't be good. The reality is when you know who you are as a person, who cares what other people think?

Quote Originally Posted by academicgirl View Post
    I do! But not because of your looks.
    Last edited by HeartIsAching; 05-08-13 at 04:52 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast