+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: hes been texting another woman but swears he didnt cheat. been together 11 years

Josie I how things work out for you. Please keep us updated on your progress. Best of luck

hey. found out tonight that he text her that weekend it all came out. i found out on the friday. he told me that weekend he wd hv no more contact n showed me the message frm her saying it was her fault. the last few days hv been good. we really tried to move on. today i got home n he said i need to show something - was a txt frm her saying just 'sorry'. then he deleted it. we had a bit of a fight as she had said she deleted his number n made me suspicious. he walked out. when he got back i saw he had looked up his phone accounts. i asked if he did it for her numbrr n he said yes. he wanted to ask her what she was sorry for. he needed to know. but said he didnt. his bill isnt due to be updated ao cant prove it. in seeing his bill though it turns out he had text her up until he deleted her number. he said she begged him to go to her. he sad no. he txt her that eerkend because he was hurting. i dnt know what to believe. im hurting so much. he said he doesnt know why he lies. but he wants to move on n forget about it like we have the last few days.

he says i shd leave him. i deserve better

You should leave him. He wants you to leave him, he is just being a pussy about it.

Josie, you are a ****ing retard. What are you looking for?
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 13-08-13 at 05:58 AM.

advice! help!

Quote Originally Posted by josie33 View Post
    advice! help!
    He says you deserve better and you should leave him. You should probably believe him and break up. He doesn't want to be with you.

Personally, I think you should just shut the **** up and let him do what he wants and have as much contact with this other woman as he would like. Just pretend he doesn't talk to her, stop snooping, and just be happy with the time you get with him.

oh so u think its all ok n im being dramatic. ru serious?!!

Quote Originally Posted by josie33 View Post
    oh so u think its all ok n im being dramatic. ru serious?!!
    Josie - Backup is being sarcastic. Get off this forum and take some action. You've been spending waayyy to much energy it sounds like checking text messages, phone records etc...good lord. This man does not want to be with you. You both sound very unhealthily dependent on one another. It's time to let go. Let this man go off and text whoever he wants and be by himself. Sometimes relationships just run their course and end. You have to be mature about the situation and realize when it's time to move on. All the both of you are doing right now is running in circles...wasting time.

He wanted to find out what she was sorry about? Seems he doesn't want to forget her and move of from "this" if he wants to find out what she's sorry about when its effing obvious what she's sorry about and he's just using that as an excuse to talk to her again. Have you called your lawyer yet or did you just come here looking for more bullshit speculation from us?

How was your date? (what a joke that was considering your continuing snoopaholicism and his need to still contact her)
    Last edited by Wakeup; 13-08-13 at 06:56 AM. Reason: typo and adding
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

u said he other day to work it out n now this anger?

That was before you keep on the way you are and him not just deleting her "sorry" and ignoring her shit. Get couples councelling to help you regain your trust and him let go of his need to contact her yet again.

I'm convinced that you are'nt capable of letting this go on your own, nor is he. If he won't go, and you stay with him then there's not much point in you coming here to tell us the same thing over and over because there will be no new answer on the same situ.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 13-08-13 at 07:02 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

n its my fault he aint ignoring her shit? he showed me the sorry text

why is this my fault

so r u suggesting councillig or walk away

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast