+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does it mean if the girl I like and her friends do this?

What does it mean if the girl I like and her friends do this?

I had exams and so does the girl I like. After the exam, I was talking to my friends and could also see the girl I like with her friends. I looked at her a few times and noticed she was looking at me. At another time I looked both her and her girlfriend (from another one of my classes) looked at me. Then the girl I like looked a few times after and then all her friends looked at me. (All this looking by me was at intervals with me talking to my friends).

The girl I like and her friends didn't seem to be laughing or smiling at me but when they looked at me they just went back to talking.

I moved to the benches with my friends (where we have our lunch) and was looking at the entrance of where the exams were waiting for a friend to finish... I could see that the girl I like was looking at me from a distance (next to the entrance of the exam area).

What does all this staring/looking from the girl I like and her friends mean?

She probably likes you. Hey, you can be wrong, but there is only one way to find out. If someone keeps looking at you and are trying to do it subtle then they are probably thinking the same thing you are. Talk to the girl. I don't mean talk to her in 2013 terms (texting, Facebook, everything OTHER than actual interaction) I mean actually go up and strike up a conversation with her and see where it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hightower View Post
    She probably likes you. Hey, you can be wrong, but there is only one way to find out. If someone keeps looking at you and are trying to do it subtle then they are probably thinking the same thing you are. Talk to the girl. I don't mean talk to her in 2013 terms (texting, Facebook, everything OTHER than actual interaction) I mean actually go up and strike up a conversation with her and see where it goes.
    I was thinking about asking her out maybe next week. Is this alright?

Girls love confidence !! Go for it !!

You have some good advice here.
    Go talk to her.
    Yes, girls like confidence.
    From what you describe here I can conclude she likes you (she is interested in you).

Be very careful who you talk with about this girl: if you ask a person who does not like the girl, he/she will not give you an objective opinion and some good advice. Your father is a good advisor (probably the best one) because he cares about you and your happiness more than your friends do (trust me).

The best decision is always to listen to your heart.

Good luck!

Do not forget: "True love is in the heart, not in the mouth"!
    Last edited by romantic-88; 08-08-13 at 12:43 AM.
    "The most precious things in life can not be touched or bought, they can only be felt with the heart."

"It is more precious to see something ONCE than to hear it 1000 times".

Maybe you had a booger

Probably wondering why you are looking.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

She was probably staring at you wondering why you were staring at her.

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Probably wondering why you are looking.
    Quote Originally Posted by horndog View Post
    She was probably staring at you wondering why you were staring at her.
    She was the one staring at me first. She caught my attention and then I kept catching her then one of her friends looked and then all her friends looked. They didn't smile or laugh but just looked at me. Again I caught them looking.