+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My love story

My love story

I met this guy. He has a very fit body and a delicious thick penis. I lost my virginity to him and my first time was amazing. He had the right technique, passionate , and just did everything right. I fell in love after the first ****. I can't stop thinking about him and his thick cock.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

BORRRRRIIIING. Another half assed troll post from resident loser, fullofshit. Go lose some weight, fatty.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

The second time we did it, it was even better. He had more confidence and was even more passionate than the first time. I think I am in love.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

This made me LOL

Omg, I want to suck his boner right now.

then what are you doing here troll like fking idiot?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Not trolling. Serious. I think I have an obsession with penises. Maybe I need to see a doc?

If you want to suck his cock so bad then get the fk off this site and go suck him instead of trying to suck more attention out of the fine people of this forum. You might want to after each ejaculation.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    If you want to suck his cock so bad then get the fk off this site and go suck him instead of trying to suck more attention out of the fine people of this forum. You might want to after each ejaculation.
    I wish. But he is 3 hours away spending time with his parents (who are in town this weekend).