+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I love my bestfriend.

I love my bestfriend.

Hey all i'm a sixteen y/o male and i love my best friend. She is, in my mind, perfect in everyway. She likes all the same stuff as i do, shes funny, smart, beautiful, etc. i've always liked her a lot. Problem is, i think i'm friendzoned. Ive told her before that i like her as more than a friend and i asked her if she had ever felt that way but she said no. i personally think she said that just to be safe because before this we were gettig to be super close. After that we actually became better friends. She tells me things that she tells no one else and she asks my opinion on things other than the opinion of her girlfriends, or her boyfriend. Yeah thats right, shes got a boyfriend. Now i'd like to be her boyfriend and not this guy. I know ive been friendzoned, but i think there must be some sort of an emotional connection between us right? If she tells me these secrets and we spend hours talking to each other at a time... Its summer now and i have been working alot so i havent seen her but when we were in school we would flirt relentlessly and laugh and tickle each other and stuff like that. I really want to make this girl into THE girl. Do you think she might after all be a bit interested in me? And if so do you guys have any advice on how i can get out of the friendzone and back in the game? Thanks.

Does she have a boyfriend before you confess?
    If yes, I think she rejects you because she may feel immoral to ditch him.Or she is satisfied with him and is reluctant to have such a big change.First,I think you should show that you care about her very much by doing her a favour when her boyfriend won't.When she thinks you are better than him,she may change her mind.Also,don't be so aggressive as she may get scared off or feels insecure.You may also date her more frequently so that she has less time to spend with her boyfriend.
    If she finds a boyfriend after you confess,I don't think any methods will work.Sometimes it is not sentiments that matter but her feelings.She may be happier with her boyfriend even if she knows that you are better than him/ love her more than him.
    My advice is keep on trying.It is hard ,if not impossible, to change her mind once they are in a steady relationship.

It appears that i have left some things out. It was around a year ago now that l confessed to her and at that time she had just broken up with her last boyfriend. That was also when i asked her if she had ever felt anything for me and she said no. I thought that she would act differently around me from then on but she didnt. Ive been trying not to be aggressive and shove it down her throat that i like her, so i havent reconfessed. Although i'm sure from the way she looks at me at times that she still knows i have a thing for her.

She only just recently got this boyfriend, in the last month maybe? And right when they started seeing each other, she kind of avoided me for a bit. I think she did this because she knew it would hurt me a little. Her last boyfriend that year ago, before they got together i told her that i didnt think he would be good for her but she didnt listen to me an then he broke her heart and she came back to me and told me that i was right. It was right after this when her and i got really close for about a month and then i confessed.

She knows you like her so it is up to her to come to you if and when she starts feeling the same. There is really nothing you can do differently at this point to change her mind. You should be proud of yourself for having the courage to tell her, and I suggest you take that same courage and find another girl to focus your efforts on. One of my best friends is a male, but as much as I adore him as a friend there is just absolutely nothing more between us but thankfully we are both on the same page. Sometimes that is just the way it is. I wish I could say otherwise but I don't want to give you any kind of false hope to cling to.

At your age its more about simple feelings than words. Dont talk too much but prove your feelings with actions. Touch her kiss her, hold her. If you will enjoy it so will she, she basicaly will feel same as you so if you gona insecure or confident it will reflect on her. Anyway she will do anything if you gona make her feel that way.

Basicaly you have to stop protecting her from yourself and do what boyfriends do. Stop being so friendly. Give her some compliments about her looks and give her a kiss. Make her feel like a girl.

Some videos might help.

youtube.com/watch?v=5i1xKhTf4HM
    youtube.com/watch?v=TZLGZecG5cQ

youtube.com/watch?v=-kNWAXmemYM
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    At your age its more about simple feelings than words. Dont talk too much but prove your feelings with actions. Touch her kiss her, hold her. If you will enjoy it so will she, she basicaly will feel same as you so if you gona insecure or confident it will reflect on her. Anyway she will do anything if you gona make her feel that way.

Basicaly you have to stop protecting her from yourself and do what boyfriends do. Stop being so friendly. Give her some compliments about her looks and give her a kiss. Make her feel like a girl.

Some videos might help.

youtube.com/watch?v=5i1xKhTf4HM
    youtube.com/watch?v=TZLGZecG5cQ

youtube.com/watch?v=-kNWAXmemYM
    No offence,he is friendzoned with that girl,how can he kiss her,hold her...?
    Kelly,I have been loving you for so long ,why don't you give me a chance ?

I agree with H.K. If i am just her friend how do you expect me to get so intimate?

Quote Originally Posted by btide15 View Post
    I agree with H.K. If i am just her friend how do you expect me to get so intimate?
    I get the same feelings just because i am in the same situation too :'( (Cry)

I know what youre trying to say Insomniash and i respect you for telling me to try to move on but you dont understand conpletely. I met this girl in grade 5, and i have loved her since grade 6. 5 years i've had a thing going for her. An ive tried to get over her twice before. I dont think i could ever look at her and not feel anything but love.
    Last edited by btide15; 06-08-13 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by H.K Wong View Post
    I get the same feelings just because i am in the same situation too :'( (Cry)
    Thats actually kind of funny because i was reading through other peoples "related posts", there are so many people in this situation. There was one guy actually i was reading and he was in the exact same situation to the t as i am, just one step behind :/

If you wana have fun then do something. lats time you made a move and told her you like her it gave you the most results. But you stopped. You are just her friend? You are who you think you are.

If you tell her what you seein her and make some moves - even if you fail she will respect you more cause she will notice a man in you, she will see that you can apreciate her as a girl too. Why be a pussy when you can be a dick?

If you cant then theres nothing you can do with this girl, you are too soft and she will not let you close cause you dont do enought damage to rock her world. Much more easy is just start a new girl. Go all the way friendly but make sure you show her your true interest.

Seriously man get a life theres nothing sexual you did with this girl, she have BF and you talking about some kind of love when not having a balls even to go for a kiss. Go on a date with some cool girls or just make more friends that are girls. You really been locking yourself outside the fun. Open your eyes and look whats around you.

Quote Originally Posted by H.K Wong View Post
    No offence,he is friendzoned with that girl,how can he kiss her,hold her...?
    How can you kiss your mother and grandma than? How can you kiss your dog when friendzoned lol? Its just a simple touch with lips. How can this guy can kiss a strangers on a street? Because he have the courage to take a risk. Sometimes he fails but the girl hes sucsesful with make it up. Worst that can happen she will turn away or say no. In this case thinking will not solve anything.

OP was thinking so much that he fell in love with her - disqusting. What kind of love is that girl dont love you back the same way? Thats not a love thats just a dream. So OP have nothing to lose beacuse he cant lose her love since it dont exist. He can only gain. Even if you fail the strenght of character gain will be the measure of your true sucsess. If you kiss her and she turns cold than bubble will pop and you end up in reality and stop wasting time dreaming like little girl. If she likes it then you might see that you have a chance with her.

Thanks PC ,I see your point.
    The problem is if you are too aggressive,the girl may avoid you and not even want to be your friend.That may make Bt even more frustrated.Every method has its own advantage and disadvantages,think twice.
    To be frank,I don't think you will stand a chance(let's say,the probability is relatively low )As you mentioned,she breaks up and finds another bf times and again despite she knows that you love her very much.Being aggressive(I am persuaded by Pc,because he made a good point )may be your last chance...
    In short,if you don't want to take the risks,I don't think she will eventually love you /touched by you when she breaks up next time .BUT,locking hands ,kissing with her may drive her crazy and she may end up lose her temper,she may keep you at arms distance.
    If I were you,I would express my feeling and ask for a chance in person and see what her response is.Try it if you decide not to have the intimate actions mentioned by Pc.
    If she really gets no feelings about you,no one can help you.

PC, i would take risks and kiss her and all that, but she is a strange in ways, she doesnt swoon from touching and feeling. Basically, she doesnt let you in until you are in. She wants to be impressed in words first. I've tried appealing to the physical aspect of her mind and it just wont work the same. But i do understand where youre coming from and we have been together (as friends) for a long time, so i may just try to be more like that. Honestly, even if i get pushed to arms reach, i think its worth it. Being friends just isnt enough anymore for me :p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast