+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I hate my life.

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    Awwwww I'm sorry OP. How about some funny jokes to cheer you up?

Why did the man seek counseling after finger banging a midget? Cuz he never thought he'd stoop so low!

What do you call a Mexican midget? A paragraph cuz he's too short to be an essay!

Spirits lifted yet?
    Don't think it's working.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Oh, come on, boy. Don't be so frustrated.
    As male, we should try to improve our inner cultivation instead of appearance.
    Yishun bike——Pro carbon bike producer

Here is another example of someone else having it worst than the OP with his ''I won't get any girls because I'm short'':

Is anyone aware of the Jacqueline Saburrido case? If not, here goes my brief description:

It's about a Venezuela girl that was studying in the US. When she was 19, she was in the car with friend and suddenly the car got hit by a drunk driver. Unfortunately for her, she was trapped in the vehicle while it caught fire. By the time they got here out and took her to the burn unit center, she was already with 2nd-3rd degrees burns over 60% of her body. She's been disfigured for life ever since and right now she must be in her early 30's. Poor woman...now I wonder how is she going through life knowing she won't ever be able to form a relationship, probably never have a child and is limited to other things. I give her credits for not giving up and forgiving the drunk driver (the guy was 17/18 at the time) who changed her life forever.

If you want to know more about her, you can check the link at:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacqueline_Saburido

Could I be short because I didn't eat many vegetables as a kid?

only if they were fake vegetables that you didn't eat.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by VG_Addict View Post
    Could I be short because I didn't eat many vegetables as a kid?
    no, i didn't eat mine either and I am close to 5'11. it's just your genetic makeup.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I grew half an inch in the last few weeks. I guess I won't grow anymore, though.

Coincidentally, I lost a half inch in the last few weeks.. Things that make you go ... Hmmmmm?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by VG_Addict View Post
    I grew half an inch in the last few weeks.
    I guess I won't grow anymore, though.
    VG, why are you so concerned about your height ?

I'm only 5'7 and that doesn't stop me, as most girls are between 5'3-5'9 ..
    but it's all about the confidence you portray to them.

If your going to whine about being too small, and actually make
    it seem obvious, she wont have anything to do with you.

Do you think that by being taller, your a bigger figure and in control ?
    Are you going to feel not as dominating beside her ?

She's there to get to know the type of person you are, not how you look, but she will like to talk to you
    more by the way you look, but if your conversation skills are lacking, she wont want anything to do with you.

Take care of your priorities, and your still young at 21, life is still for your taking, and let her come to you, and just
    go with the opportunities you get, but don't over analyze everything, a girl will see that your nervous.

I think I'd have much more confidence if I were taller.

I still guess I won't grow anymore.

Funny, I'm so much more confident now that I've lost a half inch. Things that make you go, hmmmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by Kromat83 View Post
    VG, why are you so concerned about your height ?

I'm only 5'7 and that doesn't stop me, as most girls are between 5'3-5'9 ..
    but it's all about the confidence you portray to them.

If your going to whine about being too small, and actually make
    it seem obvious, she wont have anything to do with you.

Do you think that by being taller, your a bigger figure and in control ?
    Are you going to feel not as dominating beside her ?

She's there to get to know the type of person you are, not how you look, but she will like to talk to you
    more by the way you look, but if your conversation skills are lacking, she wont want anything to do with you.

Take care of your priorities, and your still young at 21, life is still for your taking, and let her come to you, and just
    go with the opportunities you get, but don't over analyze everything, a girl will see that your nervous.
    You're 5'7. That height for males in the U.S. means meeting the minimum height requirement to enjoy rights set forth in the Constitution.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    You're 5'7. That height for males in the U.S. means meeting the minimum height requirement to enjoy rights set forth in the Constitution.

Minimum height requirement ? LMAO, of course everyone wants to be taller, but this is the height that i have grown too, so i need to make use of it.
    I am not pissed because i can't dunk, or be high enough to spike a ball in volleyball.

Height is all genetic, it doesn't determine the type of person you'll be.

You can happy with a taller woman, and she would be the same with
    a smaller guy, if there's chemistry and you treat each other right.

First your looks matter, now your height ? you people have more problems to deal with than that.

21 and 23 is still young, act like you don't care, and like the person that you are, and you'll see your confidence sky rocket and people will appreciate you more.

P.S. with all the negativity that you both portray over something silly, no wonder you get the results you get, it's all in your mind, if you have the right mindset, you'll see that you'll be better off.

We try to tell you and suggest ways to improve, but your not listening, so there's no sense in trying.
    Last edited by Kromat83; 13-09-13 at 07:15 PM.

I grew half an inch in the last few weeks. Could I grow some more?

stop worrying about it. stress might be stunting you. get a hobby, volunteer or something and distract yourself off yourself.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast