+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I hate my life.

Quote Originally Posted by VG_Addict View Post
    I grew half an inch in the last few weeks. Could I grow some more?
    Crystal ball says "no"
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Thanks for wasting my time with shitty advice, guys.

I might as well kill myself.

Thanks for wasting my time with shitty advice, guys.

I might as well kill myself.
    With your shitty attitude, I doubt most people will care, besides your family and friends.
    Your negativity is what driving you to stay at the same position you are at.
    Like I told you, love the person you are and I don't think women don't like you because of your height, but because your making a big deal of it and feels miserable on the outside.

Also goes for attractive women, they think they are all that, but there are some with such a shitty personality, that I am glad I don't need to be around them.

Women like a confident person, and if they see that your lacking it, that is all that matters.

It's not the end of the world, you're sooo young, you have lots of time, you'll find someone, cheer u....p! Now if you're in your 50s, different story

Quote Originally Posted by paradiseruby View Post
    It's not the end of the world, you're sooo young, you have lots of time, you'll find someone, cheer u....p! Now if you're in your 50s, different story
    They are born old.

When I feel down I listen to some Les Brown, he's a motivational speaker, and it will bring you back up again. You can find him by googling him. Try it, it works for me please.

Height doesn't matter to some women ,don't loose hope cause you will surely find a right women for you.

I hate being 5'3 and almost 21. I feel so unmanly. I might as well kill myself, because no girl will want me.
    1) there are a LOT of guys that are 5 3 that date girls that are also 5 3

Also ...Google Lee Preist...he's a 5 3 bodybuilder that has fked some of the hottest women around.....my advice...what you lack in height..and there is no denying that you do....make up for in muscles..no biggie...height will only matter if you let it matter. Join a gym...it does wonders for the self esteem...i'm 5 10 and for years and years when i ws powerlifting I wished i was shorter...Bodybuilding and powerlifting is a short mans game..you fill your frame out more completely than someone taller can.

self confidence > a height problem

btw..i'm 5 10 and i've dated some girls in the 6 2 range...i like em tall...the height difference only entered in my mind as..."man..look at her legs!"

R
    Last edited by TheRaven; 28-09-13 at 12:01 AM.

I hate being 5'3 and almost 21. I feel so unmanly. I might as well kill myself, because no girl will want me.
    It's actually more that attitude that will turn women off.

To be realistic, a lot of women will not consider the OP based purely on height. I'm not trying to be unrealistic. But it's not like he has no shot with anyone at all ever.

But am I a midget by American male standards?

I cannot say this enough but a positive attitude and positive way of thinking will help so much, thinking negatively will never get you anywhere and doesn't help you at all. we all have our down turns and ruts, we just need to learn how to pick ourselves back up!

dude u will find a girl who is shorter than you. i have a mate who is the same height and he went through the smae thing. now is happily married with that girl! ur day will come

my friend is similar and he got married. now with one daughter. keep the faith!

It is hard being short. If you feel unmanly, what can you do to feel manly? Take good care of yourself, start working out. Get yourself a new sharp outfit (even if you have to go to goodwill). and change your focus on hating yourself to finding good things in your life. You have all your parts, and they're working right? You breath and you don't even have to think about it. You have somewhere to sleep and when you flip a switch, a light comes on easily. Focus on what is good in your life, count your blessings and your energy will start to change!
    </snip>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast