+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate my life.

I hate my life.

I hate being 5'3 and almost 21. I feel so unmanly. I might as well kill myself, because no girl will want me.

There are people in the world right now who are starving to death. Children who are being abused. Who've just lost a loved one in an accident. Who are dire pain from an incurable disease. Don't complain about your lot while there are plenty of others who have it way worse than you do.

Meanwhile, there are other people with significant disabilities who find love and success despite being different to everyone else.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself
    Last edited by basilandthyme; 08-08-13 at 11:33 AM.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

But my doctor said my x-ray will probably show the plates in my hand have fused, so I won't grow anymore.

My life sucks.

lalalita Guest
    Do you realize there are females in the world shorter than 5'3", right? If you're so focused on being taller than you mate, date petite women.

You're likfe sucks because you're 5'3" ? You ARE pathetic! And not because of your height! Get some confidence, grow a pair of balls, and go out there and find the type of woman you want! My mother is gorgeous, 5'11, slim, looks no older than 35 even though she's almost 50, and her bf is 5'4 and nothing special, but he is extremely confident in himself, and his personality radiates across the room!! Get a clue.

Move to Emerald City... I even think the LollyPop Guild is hiring.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Move to Emerald City... I even think the LollyPop Guild is hiring.
    What do you mean with this? Who is LollyPop guild and how to join them?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Dude there are plenty girls out there under 5'3

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    There are people in the world right now who are starving to death. Children who are being abused. Who've just lost a loved one in an accident. Who are dire pain from an incurable disease. Don't complain about your lot while there are plenty of others who have it way worse than you do.

Meanwhile, there are other people with significant disabilities who find love and success despite being different to everyone else.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself
    Oh sure everybody who says this thinks saying this gives them free license to whine on their own. All you glass is half full types ALWAYS think you're morally superior and that acknowledging those tragedies makes you so righteous. And like I said before, it apparently means to you people that your sorrows are far more special and valid, even when they're over similarly small things. Did you ever stop to think everyone has some cross to bear?
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

It does make it harder to find a woman, but there are shorter women out there. And seriously if a woman rejects you because of height she's not worth it anyway.

Awwwww I'm sorry OP. How about some funny jokes to cheer you up?

Why did the man seek counseling after finger banging a midget? Cuz he never thought he'd stoop so low!

What do you call a Mexican midget? A paragraph cuz he's too short to be an essay!

Spirits lifted yet?
    Last edited by dickriculous; 16-08-13 at 05:41 AM.

I might as well kill myself.

Even if you are a loser, then don't show the world that you are a big loser by behaving in such manner. I would advice you to follow a quote "Fake It Till You Make It". This works for me. Try to behave in such a way around girls that you already have 2 to 3 girlfriends and you don't want them. They might feel that you have really got something and would think of dating you. Remember that no girl wants to date a loser. Best of Luck.

Most peeps hate their lives, not enough money, or respect, love life issues, family issues, bills after bills. Ya just get on with it, you know.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Oh sure everybody who says this thinks saying this gives them free license to whine on their own. All you glass is half full types ALWAYS think you're morally superior and that acknowledging those tragedies makes you so righteous. And like I said before, it apparently means to you people that your sorrows are far more special and valid, even when they're over similarly small things. Did you ever stop to think everyone has some cross to bear?
    YC, yes my life does have hurdles - but the advice I give also applies to me: plenty of people have problems way worse than mine. Instead of whining, I count my blessings.

Besides, nobody likes a whiner.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast