View Poll Results: Which girl would you go for?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Girl 1

2 15.38%
  • Girl 2

11 84.62%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which girl would you go for? [2 options]

Quote Originally Posted by Love is war View Post
    Why does Girl 1 get all the guys then? This is true, by the way. Guys literally fall at her feet. She's a massive flirt and flirts shamelessly, even though she's got a boyfriend.
    Exactly this! This is precisely what happens in real life. Every single damn time.

Quote Originally Posted by academicgirl View Post
    Exactly this! This is precisely what happens in real life. Every single damn time.
    lol jealous much?

Who cares. I know girls like that and they only get attention off a certain type of guys who specifically just wana get in her pants.. The other girl will get a nice guy.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I will choose girl 1 of course. Shes perfect for one night but nothing more.

Girl 2 could be great friend and thats great base for long term GF. But those short honey legs would do nothing for me. I like them long.

Anyway Girl 2 have more of what I want in a girl. So after I will quickly finish with first girl I would go for girl 2 and stick with her for a while.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 09-08-13 at 12:52 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Some guys are idiots. Girl one is a fake blonde with big tits. So what, any girl can spend money to have blonde hair and big tits. And according to Myers-Briggs, 75% of people are extroverts, so there is nothing special about girl one's personality either, except that she seems like she would be more trouble in a relationship. And as she gets older, she will be playing soccer when the big tits get saggy.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Why not shag both? Then decide.

I'm not gunna lie, I am kind of insulted by this. I am the type who CAN BE loud, but it has nothing to do with seeking attention, it has to do with me being very outgoing, and very bubbly. I also have fair sized boobs, and DID have fake blonde hair. NONE of these things make me a bad person! I am also 5'6" and am pretty confident. OP you sound very bitter. Stop focusing on other girls, and what they're doing to attract men, and start focusing on yourself. Hating on other people doesn't make you a better person. And for the record, I have met many shy people who are assholes!! This poll is fvcking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Some guys are idiots. Girl one is a fake blonde with big tits. So what, any girl can spend money to have blonde hair and big tits. And according to Myers-Briggs, 75% of people are extroverts, so there is nothing special about girl one's personality either, except that she seems like she would be more trouble in a relationship. And as she gets older, she will be playing soccer when the big tits get saggy.
    How does a woman's breast suze and hair color say anything about the type of person she is, or the type of relationship it would be? Sexist.

Depends on why I'm choosing. Back in my single days I would have chosen #1 if I was out and looking for a quick fling. I would have (and did) chosen #2 for a girl to settle down with.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    How does a woman's breast suze and hair color say anything about the type of person she is, or the type of relationship it would be? Sexist.
    I think he was referring to her personality. Very flirty and attention seeking and has a bf. I hate how girls get judged for their boob size too. Some people see a busty girl in a low cut dress and just assume shes a slut. Im a little busty but would feel uncomfortable in certain clothes coz i dont wana be labelled.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by Nice View Post
    I've heard about you.

You're pissing me off already.
    I think thats the most sinister thing ive seen written on LF......

50/50 really, depends how you get on, interests, how her personality is. I find it hard to choose by a short list of characteristics etc. Also, what's honey skin on Girl 2?

Neither off those descripts. I'd have to meet both and then decide. You are making 2 seem a better character than 1 -- is 2 you, and 1 another friend of yours.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Brunettes all the way

Quote Originally Posted by academicgirl View Post
    This doesn't happen every time. In my work place there's one really flirty girl, always hugging guys, has an incredible body and even blatantly just offered me sex one day (I didn't accept).

Then there's another girl who talks to people simply in a friendly manner, she has a good body too, a little more weight than the flirty girl and not coventionally attractive.

The men in work generally feel girl 1 is good for a night but wouldn't consider her relationship material while girl 2 has several guys showing more serious interest in her. Girl 1 gets very jealous around girl 2 who appears to make less effort.

I feel there should be a moral to this story but I can't think of one.
    Maybe in school your opinion is correct but grown men can usually spot and prefer a genuinely good woman. How is that?

Quote Originally Posted by j-white View Post
    Then there's another girl who talks to people simply in a friendly manner, she has a good body too, a little more weight than the flirty girl and not coventionally attractive.

A little more weight = fat.
    Not conventially attractive = ugly.

So she's fat and ugly. No wonder she's desperate to be nice to everyone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast