+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help me

Please help me

I'm 13, and I first went to this College about 2 years ago. I saw this girl, and instantly felt a weird feeling in my chest. Ive never been able to shake this feeling. Ive tried talking to her, but it makes things extremely awkward. I really like her, but I don't want to, if you know what I mean... I'm trying to concentrate on my life, but I literally can't stop thinking about her. It's exhausting me.. Please help me

lalalita Guest
    You're 13 and went to college when you were 11?

Quote Originally Posted by lalalita View Post
    You're 13 and went to college when you were 11?
    lol whizz kid

Trying to understand this question is exhausting me.. Why don't u plz help me

lol

Maybe he mean 23.

Well man it will be impossible to forget her until you open your eyes and look for another girls around you. Once you see a interesting girl, start talking without wasting a second and there will be no akwardness. Untill then keep busy, work, socialize and take care.

Its best to forget these girls you feel akward with. You will get much better resluts once you stop wasting time and go for what you want with some girl you met for first time in your life.

Here is example.

Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Thanks

[QUOTE=pcmaster;931552]Maybe he mean 23.

Well man it will be impossible to forget her until you open your eyes and look for another girls around you. Once you see a interesting girl, start talking without wasting a second and there will be no akwardness. Untill then keep busy, work, socialize and take care.

Its best to forget these girls you feel akward with. You will get much better resluts once you stop wasting time and go for what you want with some girl you met for first time in your life.

Here is example.

Thanks for your help. I'm going to try to take your advice. I'm going to just study for my GCSE's.
    Yes, I am 13. And I'm allowed to do my GCSE's in year 9. I joined a College When I was eleven. problem is, there's loads of idiots in it :/
    thanks anyway.

yes, I did. Why, is that unusual?