+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I hide my facebook photos

Should I hide my facebook photos

Ok, so a new guy I am dating request to add me on facebook. Should I hide my facebook photos before adding him? The photo albums I have up are usually trips or events I went with my guyfriends. It just happened that way because I have mostly guyfriends. One of my guyfriend pointed out to me that the photos make me look like I date a lot of guys. I don't want to give off a bad impression to this guy. So, should I hide those photos from him?
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

No.. leave them up so he knows something about you. Hiding them is disingenuous.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Getting in your last trolls before your second year of high school, eh troll?
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

No, don't hide. It looks sneaky.
    If the guy has questions he should be able to see the pictures and ask you, if you both are dating.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

There's no point in hiding who you are. If you have lots of guy friends, then you need a boyfriend who can cope with it. If he freaks out at your FB photos, then he's not the man for you.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    No.. leave them up so he knows something about you. Hiding them is disingenuous.
    I'd have to agree.

Keep them up. You have nothing to hide. If he cant handle the fact that you have guy friends now, he will certainly not be able to handle it later.