+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My mum keeps saying she wishes i would die. wtf?!?

My mum keeps saying she wishes i would die. wtf?!?

Me and my mum were arguing i never said anything harsh to her .. anyway she kept calling me a ***** and then she said she wished i would die and she kept saying these other things,she says she feels like shoving poison down my throat.
    she was screaming all of these things from downstairs while i was in my room upstairs trying to ignore her
    i'm 15 idk what to do
    My AttitudE will B MinE 4EveR

Is this the first time she has done this teen? Is your dad there? Is there family you can go and stay with for awhile such as your grandparents? Your mum must be mentally ill to say those awful things. She needs to see a doctor or a counsellor
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

That's just sickening.
    I don't care how angry people get, if I was literally seething with rage I would never do such a thing as wish someone death as the thought wouldn't even register in my head. I wouldn't wish to "pour poison" down the throat of my worst enemy.
    It's a sick, disgusting and utterly vile thing to say, especially at your age; have you got anyone else you can stay with?

I wonder how the delightful woman would feel if (god forbid) anything were to happen to yourself.

I would confide in a close family member, or several family members. Seek their advice and suggest anger management as an option for your mother. Do not try and face her alone. With the support of others she can get the help she needs.

This hate comes from love. She loves you a lot otherwise she would care to say this. Anyway bet she felt really hurt when you ignored her so she wanted to hurt you too. If she would love herself enought she wouldnt say it but when you ignored she might have feel like even you dont love her. She showing lack of love and thats where short temper comes from. Sometimes when everything is quiet just say. "Mum I love you." Looks like she need it.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

she always says it's my fault for everything that goes wrong when i'm in any way part of it
    whenever we argue she says mean things to me but this time it really hurt

Shes weak. Thats why blaming you. You have to learn not to give her a reason to freak out. But when shes screaming or insulting you then stand up for yourself. Otherwise she might not even notice what she does and abuse will suck happines out of you and you will become like her. Its importand not to lose yourself stay who you are and make sure you spend time with friends who understand you.

When I was your age I got bullied at school a lot and at home it wasnt better. It was hard but they stoped when there was no one to pick up to. There was no more smile on my face - I was just a shadow and I was so down that stoped to take shower for few weeks. But I signed up for rowing and sport saved me. Everyone was friendly there it was amazing I couldnt believe it. It was whole another world. I met old friends and it made all the diference. After half a year I get into good shape and didnt regognize myself in the mirror. And girls in my class started to like me. They always supported me when I had to fight at school. My mother always used to scream at me in the moornings before school(she learned it from my sister). But one moorning I said "Quiet !"My voice sounded loud, low and confident, it sounded just like my father( I never had) would sound. And since then there was silence in the moornings.

Bottom line is - spend time with positive people, have interests follow your dreams and visions and eventualy everyone will respect you.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

It amazes me that people keep entertaining your make believe, Op.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Is this the first time she has done this teen? Is your dad there? Is there family you can go and stay with for awhile such as your grandparents? Your mum must be mentally ill to say those awful things. She needs to see a doctor or a counsellor
    my dad doesnt do anything. and my big sister laughs and finds it funny. only my little sister always supports me, and my mum ends up yelling at her too.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Shes weak. Thats why blaming you. You have to learn not to give her a reason to freak out. But when shes screaming or insulting you then stand up for yourself. Otherwise she might not even notice what she does and abuse will suck happines out of you and you will become like her. Its importand not to lose yourself stay who you are and make sure you spend time with friends who understand you.

When I was your age I got bullied at school a lot and at home it wasnt better. It was hard but they stoped when there was no one to pick up to. There was no more smile on my face - I was just a shadow and I was so down that stoped to take shower for few weeks. But I signed up for rowing and sport saved me. Everyone was friendly there it was amazing I couldnt believe it. It was whole another world. I met old friends and it made all the diference. After half a year I get into good shape and didnt regognize myself in the mirror. And girls in my class started to like me. They always supported me when I had to fight at school. My mother always used to scream at me in the moornings before school(she learned it from my sister). But one moorning I said "Quiet !"My voice sounded loud, low and confident, it sounded just like my father( I never had) would sound. And since then there was silence in the moornings.

Bottom line is - spend time with positive people, have interests follow your dreams and visions and eventualy everyone will respect you.
    thanks pcmaster

what do u mean not to give her a reason?as far as i'm concerned i havent done anything wrong.

Ok, point is my mum,always ignores me, cares so much for everyone, BUT ME! Thinks im stuck up just because im quiet yet if I talk,she sais im bothering her I just feel really unloved she barely hugs me and shes always in a bad mood but when someone visits she the happiest person ever she just doesnr enjoy my company

i'm definitely not her favourite daughter i know that for sure. she hates me

You're probably one of those bitchy teenage girls that upsets your mom

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    It amazes me that people keep entertaining your make believe, Op.
    wat do u mean by that?

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous.. View Post
    You're probably one of those bitchy teenage girls that upsets your mom
    i havent done anything seriously wrong to upset her she's always on my case

Lol I for one don't think Teen is a troll

Quote Originally Posted by paythebills View Post
    Lol I for one don't think Teen is a troll
    thank u bills.

its that frickin rowen who started the rumour tht i'm some troll

You're real, you just like trolling for attention is all. Adding: But then again, you're jussta wee lass who's got teenage angst. .. If you're real. lmao.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 14-08-13 at 04:07 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast