+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 years older...

3 years older...

Hello, I am 13 and this girl is 3 years older than me. We always meet after school but I know. Im probably not allowed but she thinks its alright but... im probably to young. is this normal? I know she isn’t my age but... I don’t know what to say to her or what to do. I need some help here.
    MONAME!!!!

Hi, loverboy. It is extremely normal to like a 16 year old girl when you are 13, but she probably is more interested in boys her own age for now. After all, they can drive and can hold down jobs (which earns money for dating her) while you are still not old enough to do these things. By the time you are around 20, this girl you like now will be more available to you. I suggest you figure out what quality it is you like about this girl, and see if you can't find a girl your own age with the same quality.
    Last edited by shh!; 13-07-05 at 03:29 AM.

wow, that would be the most motivating advise i have ever read on the internet
    MONAME!!!!

i just thought of somthing. what do i say to shawna (the 16 year old) when i dont show up after school? its kinda been like every day. your probably right she would be into people her own age yet she has no older freinds that are male that i know of. i guess she will find one before im 20... *sigh*
    MONAME!!!!

Why dont you show up after school and talk to her first? Not like you have to just disappear.

hmmmm the end of our little pax romana.. lol
    MONAME!!!!

She keeps kissing me to keep me interested i think... not sure how to put this but.. I don’t think she is screwing around here (that sounded bad).. Oh my.. just think if my mom finds out that some one 3 years older is kissing me.
    MONAME!!!!

Is there something...umm... wrong with her? Normal 16 year old girls aren't interested in 13 year old boys. That would be kind of like you crushing on a 9 year old girl...

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Is there something...umm... wrong with her? Normal 16 year old girls aren't interested in 13 year old boys. That would be kind of like you crushing on a 9 year old girl...
    hmmm i wonder what she whants then she always been kinda shy... hmmm its not like she takes drugs drinks or smokes that i know of.. well anyways thank you for all your help u may see me around the forums.

or.. im just that sexy.. lol
    Last edited by loverboy1; 13-07-05 at 10:33 AM.
    MONAME!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    thats 4 years apart... nice try. you ment to say 10 i hope
    MONAME!!!!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    During the teenage years it's comman an age difference like that tends to be drastic in terms of maturity.

If it's working for you, great.

But if things go awry don't be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by loverboy1
    thats 4 years apart... nice try. you ment to say 10 i hope
    yeah shh! didn't they teach you to subtract when you were 8?

Actually, I am very good at math, and it was not a mathmatical error. I was simply accounting for the fact that girls normally mature faster than boys.

Go play legos and video games. Thats what you should be doing at 13..not this crap. Well...video games you can be doing till 80 even...ahh..forget it...Im 22 and I still like legos. Ok ok ...my point is that you should just not care and go about being a 13 year old rather then worry about girls.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Bah. He is being 13 years old, hence the asking for advice online about this...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast