+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to get into dating... Do not have too many female acquaintances.

How to get into dating... Do not have too many female acquaintances.

For several years I convinced myself that dating would only get in my way of achieving my goals, so I decided to stop dating for a few years, meanwhile I focused on my goals. But I could not be any more wrong. I recently refound love and found out what a beautiful thing it was and decided it is something that I absolutely need in my life. I understand I cannot keep this loved one, for she lives a couple hours away, which would make dating her nearly impossible. The problem is, even though I do seem to attract women quite well, I do not have many good female acquaintances due to years of repelling women from my life.

Without love I'm: arrogant, self-absored, selfish
    With it: All these ^ disappear, empathy rises, caring, conscious

What can I do?

Well man you have to aproach interesting girls you see and talk with them. Thats how find out if you like a girl - by talking. And if you want to know them better then ask for a number or set up date or ask her out right away. Basicaly you have to understand that no matter how beautiful are girl people are people and everyone likes to talk, be social, just like you.

Look here are some examples.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ok0y5ZbObDg

youtube.com/watch?v=-kNWAXmemYM4

Talking always comes first its the basic. as longer you look at unknow girl as harder is to start to talk with her cause after first 3 seconds negative thoughts starts to creep in which makes you doubt and robs you from spontaneos energy. Thats why its best talk with a girl straight away from the first moment you see her waiting 0 seconds.

Name:  cover-diagram.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  92.3 KB
    Last edited by pcmaster; 11-08-13 at 02:32 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

LOL funny.......this guy won't have the balls to talk to girls with that kind of confidence.

Yeah its just example with what you can get away from girls showing that if these crazy things can be said than theres no reason at all to be afraid start a normal conversation. If you look at older videos these guys were much less confident and not so good looking in the past but you have to start somwhere so the gathered together and promised eachother that they gona aproach girls every day. None of the came from social backgrounds where they had many friends or girfriend but now they stand in place they didnt dare to dream just because they pushed tru fear, get that courage to speak for themself and that changed their lifes forever.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by HifiPenguin View Post
    Without love I'm: arrogant, self-absored, selfish
    With it: All these ^ disappear, empathy rises, caring, conscious
    This is something you'll have to address in order to get a girlfriend. You see, you're only eligible when you are single. But by your own admission, you're unpleasant to be around when you're single....which will make it very hard to find a girl. So, you're going to have to learn how to be the nice version of yourself so that you can attract a girl.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I agree ^^^ If you are naturally arrogant, selfish and self-absorbed you will still be that way after the initial honeymoon period ends and you will likely not make a good bf/husband. You should work on yourself so that you can learn to be less of those things and more empathetic, caring and considerate of others.

If you want to meet someone you could try online dating but its better to pay for a quality site. Stay away from the free ones as you will meet the worst kinds of people
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".