+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: why do most men prefer lightskinned women over darkskinned black women?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkling View Post
    Some guys will reject you based on your skin colour alone, those guys are not worth bothering with.

Some guys will reject you based on other stuff (maybe you don't make enough effort to talk to them or style yourself well or something) and if you want to work on yourself you could try improving in those areas.

Some guys will like you the way you are right now (yep, everything about you) and if you don't want to change anything find guys like these.

How many guys do you know? How is your social life? The more people you meet, the likelier you are to find someone who fancies you.

Have you ever tried going out clubbing dressed up to the nines and seeing how many lads hit on you? I'm sure they would, that'd let you know some guys find you attractive

LOL white guys love Asian girls
    I can't find ANY guys who like me the way I am. That is the whole purpose of this thread. I am routinely looked over for lighterskinned women.

and I would never go to a club only to face more rejection. I'd probably kill myself afterwards

You're an ignorant idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkling View Post

LOL white guys love Asian girls

i'm not east asian(chinese, japanese, korean) but south asian(indian, pakistani, nepal)

Quote Originally Posted by coldestdayever View Post
    No, other races don't view lightskinned and biracial people as fully Black. If they did, then they wouldn't always ask them if they are mixed. Or selectively use them in ads when marketing products.

Even white men have said that biracial girls are prettier than fully black girls, which really hurts my feelings. I don't know what purpose I serve as a darkskinned woman if most men don't find us appealing. Why are we here? why didn't we go extinct so we don't have to suffer?
    That could be true. I have never had any issues with that. Also, for me to talk to anyone outside my race they have to stand out only because I have a natural attractions to guys of my own. Anyway, other races check us out alot because I watch them. And they seem intimidated, not all but some because honey, I looks sharp. As I told you before, you have to stand out.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    And it always amzes me how open minded and simple black people are. I like that.

Black people are simple minded? Wow...that is racist.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    That could be true. I have never had any issues with that. Also, for me to talk to anyone outside my race they have to stand out only because I have a natural attractions to guys of my own. Anyway, other races check us out alot because I watch them. And they seem intimidated, not all but some because honey, I looks sharp. As I told you before, you have to stand out.
    I can't even get guys of my own race to notice me

How do I stand out for white men?? dye my hair blonde?? what is it?

I desperately want to marry out because I don't want my children to suffer like I am. I want my daughters to have it easier in terms of dating

Quote Originally Posted by coldestdayever View Post
    I can't find ANY guys who like me the way I am. That is the whole purpose of this thread. I am routinely looked over for lighterskinned women.

and I would never go to a club only to face more rejection. I'd probably kill myself afterwards
    I doubt your skin colour is the sole or even main reason if guys are going for girls over you. Attractiveness varies so much depending on how much effort you put in, and guys are often fickle - I've had male acquaintances suck up to me when I'm "done up" in a sundress with nice shoes and barely even speak to me when I'm in gym clothing with my hair all messy.

Is your figure OK, do you exercise regularly and eat right? Regarding your face, do you take care of your skin by moisturising, get your brows and upper lip threaded? Do you wear a hairstyle that suits you and style it regularly? Do you dress in a way that suits your figure, what is your fashion sense like? Changing these will make any girl hot, regardless of skin colour.

Quote Originally Posted by callmyname View Post
    i'm not east asian(chinese, japanese, korean) but south asian(indian, pakistani, nepal)
    So am I It's not an issue at all, go for it!!

South Asian guys do struggle but not a problem with us girls

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123