+ Follow This Topic

Thread: juice fasting for a weightloss of 30kgs in 2 months?

juice fasting for a weightloss of 30kgs in 2 months?

one of my buddies is all set to lose 30kgs to get back in shape for a dance performance in 4 months with the juice fast, yoga and running. Any valuable suggestions or tips?

it may work short term, but isn't sustainable.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Its safer to set small goals from the begining along the way to get to big things. But if he have that strong motivation and he knows why then it could work.

You are that girl who wasnt sure about your body - are the one who wants to lose weight?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

no its not me. Am nt overweight. Am not stick thin too..its my buddy, who gained weight during her studies. She was a classical dancer who wants to resume it. And dnt make judgements abt a book openly before even reading it, pc man!

You denied it 3 times in a row. Anyway life sometimes makes us gain weight. Im sure she will find strenght in herslef to kick herself out from comfort zone and go for that hot body she wants.
    You become what you deserve. Motivation will help her not to fall for desires and stay on road to achieve her dream.
    You become as big as your dominant aspiration or as small as yoour controling desire.

I find this inspirational for myself.
    http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o212/KO35/1280-1.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

i was merely instilling that its not me.....shes somebody who was there for me during my low points. I want to return the favor by keeping her in the path

lalalita Guest
    Be careful with any type of "fasting". Your body will be missing out on lots of essentials. Also, losing lots of weight without putting on any muscle opens the risk of becoming flabby. Balance out cardio with weight training and feed your body well.

Quote Originally Posted by spacegal91 View Post
    Any valuable suggestions or tips?
    uhh....don't do it?

I mean, if your friend wants to become so weak that the next person who fukks her shatters her hips on the 3rd or 4th thrust then it's a great idea, otherwise she has a lot of research to do.

30 kgs in 2 months ain't happening without very serious consequences. Tell your friend to shoot for 2-3 kgs a month, emphasize what she sees in the mirror and performance in the weight room/on the field/on the track more than what the scale says, and next time don't try to make life altering changes at the last minute. Make looking and performing the way she wants a lifelong pursuit because that is literally the one and only way you have any chance in hell of accomplishing it - anyone who's ever actually gotten to that point will tell you the same.

the healthy weight loss is 2-4kg(4-9lbs) a month, if too much your body is going to gain all those lost weight back very quickly. the best weight loss way is still eating balanced meals and exercise.

Try the primal diet instead. Weight loss won't be as precipitate, but it'll be more permanent.

If you like meal replacement and shakes, I would suggest you try Herbalife. it is very convenient and effective.

Tried juice diet once, it was terrible. Try eliminating complex carbs for a month instead, and you'll get the same result and feel better.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley