+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend or not?

Girlfriend or not?

I'm seeing this guy for almost two months, maybe twice a week. He texts me every day in the morning.
    But after this time he didn't talk about labeling us as girlfriend and boyfriend.
    I asked him is he dating other girls and he said no and in return asked if I am seeing other guys. But never brought gf/bf conversation.
    Any advice? It's very confusing situation. How long is too long to wait?

Texting every moorning is not what friends does. How old are you both? Have you slept already? What else do you do thats not excatly friendly stuff?
    Does he says how beautiful you are, brings you flowers pays for dinner sometimes?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

no sweetie, u r nt hs gf yet. B4 ths thng turns into smthng twisted and toxic, pls take an action. Ask hm abt going exclusive among both ur friend groups. If hes refusing to take that 1st step, chunk the dude my gal. There r a lot of other men in the world, he isnt the only guy, trust me.

We re in mid 20. Yes he does say it and says that likes me a lot. We have sex and he brings me for diner sometimes and pays.
    Just wondering how long you have t wait until this bf gf talk how long time give to him without wasting your own time

Everything seems to be alright. What will change if he calls you girlfriend? Are you not feeling like one already? What more do you want? Its not like if he asks you to be his GF thats some kind of quarantee. Its just a word, you not getting married or something. Maybe start to call him BF first and ask if hes ready to meet your parrents.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

It seems as though you're moving in the right direction, if it's been about 2 months, its safe to have that convo any time now. Just do it when the time feels right, and preferably in person. Perhaps over dinner? Why don't you ask him out, and make it a special thing? Make it a romantic occasion, and "ask him out" officially! That day could be your anniversary date if you guys continue to go out! Yeah. That's what you should do. I have good ideas. Lol. You're welcome.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Talk to him about it. I don't know how he's feeling. Communication is key to relationships so you might as well start now