+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Guys: what is your type of girl - physically speaking?

^^^^this is the perfect advice you should be seeking as oppose to what men on here are interested in. Celebs look very diff without their weaves and makep and airbruses. Make up enhances most people. I think everybody looks better with it.

Unless you're me.
    I don't really know how to apply makeup and usually end up taking away from my positive attributes.

Some girls look better with less...

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Slipsonic i like how you say blemishes dont bother you. Its the one thing im self conscious about. Ive always hated the little pink blemishes on my cheecks. Its true i think that men dont notice them. I comment onhow i hate them a lot and my bf always looks bewildered like he doesnt know what im on about
    Yeah, my ex gf had adult acne and she would always talk about it and I told her that if she seriously never mentioned it I wouldnt even notice. She was hot on the outside but unfortunately beauty is only skin deep. Which is something I would like to tell OP. I know you didnt want to hear any personality stuff, but to me looks and personality are too connected to to be taken seperately. Like I said, my ex gf was hot.... But by the time I was fed up with her unwarranted jealousy and control, she literally looked physically ugly.
    Alternatively, the hot black chick that I mentioned in my first post... I didnt really notice her as being especially attractive at first, maybe just average, but as the day went on (we spent the day at the river with a couple other mutual friends) and I talked to her and realized that I liked her personality and that we kinda clicked, I actually found her more and more physically attractive. I believe this is true for any guy who is looking for something physical as well as emotional in a relationship. Of course if I was looking for a hookup I would go after a chick that was as attractive as I though I could manage lol, but Im really not that into hookups. The opposite sex is way better to enjoy if you can have the full range of connections other than just physical.

I would also like to say that I believe that alot of times people are attracted to other people who are as attractive as they are. For example, I have a friend who is pretty overweight and probably not the best looking guy ever, hes good but not Brad Pitt. Keep in mind that Im trying to say this without sounding conceited or anything, Im definately not, Im actually insecure most times, but I know Im decently good looking, 6' 170lbs I have been told Im "hansome" on a few occasions. My point is my friend will talk about a girl at the club or somewhere who I dont think is remotely good looking, but he will go on and on about how hot she is, and when I look at her I can see that they would look really good together and be a really good match. (Ugh I hope that didnt make me sound like a conceited asshole )

I guess what Im saying is that there is someone for everyone and when you do find someone he will be handsome to you and he will think you are beautiful even if some think you are "ugly" (which I doubt most people do)

K that post was really long when all I intended to do was reply to michelle23 lol

Edit: After rereading this I want to mention something else about what I said about my friends attraction level. I notice the same thing about myself, I am more attracted to women that arent the hottest of the hot, I condsider my self like a 7/10 (if you want to use the rating system lol) and I seem to find the 7/10 chicks the most attractive. Its like I can tell that other ones are more attractive but somehow I am drawn to the 7s and maybe 8s. Its almost like the girl version of the ruggedly hansdsome look (if that makes any sense?) I dont know I just feel like theres this internal balance that is ensuring that I end up with women who are equally as attractive as I am. or maybe Im crazy! lol
    Last edited by Slipsonic; 13-08-13 at 12:40 PM.

My hubby's favourite body type would be beautiful face, long blonde hair and a toned/athletic body.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    My hubby's favourite body type would be beautiful face, long blonde hair and a toned/athletic body.
    And for what it's worth, that's not me. But he loves me anyway
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234