+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guys: what is your type of girl - physically speaking?

Quote Originally Posted by academicgirl View Post
    Really? Because in my experience, guys would do *anything* for a hot girl.

Oh and "less hot" girls don't count.

Less hot/crazy hot = same thing. They're still hot.

But for an ugly girl...?
    If a guy is doing *anything* for a girl, it means he either really really really wants to sleep with her (little/no actual respect for her), or she's got more to her than just a pretty face

And in my opinion, there is no such thing as an ugly person, everybody's got at least one thing about them (physically) that's attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by LatinoHeat View Post

And in my opinion, there is no such thing as an ugly person, everybody's got at least one thing about them (physically) that's attractive.
    You'd be surprised.

No! I'm gonna start getting angry soon.

EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS PLANET IS BEAUTIFUL TO SOMEONE. DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY'RE YOUR BOYFRIEND, YOUR MUM, YOUR DOG, A COMPLETE STRANGER OR EVEN THAT CREEPY GUY DOWN THE ROAD WHO EXPOSES HIMSELF TO CHILDREN. IF SOMEONE THINKS YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, THEN ON SOME LEVEL YOU MUST BE

get it?

Quote Originally Posted by LatinoHeat View Post
    No! I'm gonna start getting angry soon.

EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS PLANET IS BEAUTIFUL TO SOMEONE. DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY'RE YOUR BOYFRIEND, YOUR MUM, YOUR DOG, A COMPLETE STRANGER OR EVEN THAT CREEPY GUY DOWN THE ROAD WHO EXPOSES HIMSELF TO CHILDREN. IF SOMEONE THINKS YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, THEN ON SOME LEVEL YOU MUST BE

get it?
    No, because Megan Fox is considered beautiful by FAR more people than some ugly bitch on the street.

I dont find her that attractive, she's anorexic and thick as ****

Quote Originally Posted by RUTHLESS View Post
    I dont find her that attractive, she's anorexic and thick as ****
    That's the thing. You would NOT deny her if she were naked in your room right now and up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    I posted pics of my type in a thread in the water cooler section of the forums. Usually brunettes, avg height, long hair, funny, intelligent, athletic.
    Thank you for being honest with me. Fit blondes/brunettes.

So I was right.

Really? Because in my experience, guys would do *anything* for a hot girl.

Oh and "less hot" girls don't count.

Less hot/crazy hot = same thing. They're still hot.

But for an ugly girl...?
    You are right its easier to do stuff for beautiful girl. If she dont know that shes hot. Some girls act like guys own them something - they thinkif they smile and ask for help you gona do it. Thats a turnoff for me, its easy to see if a girl is used to get what she wants in this way. And its not gona rise your value in her eyes anyway, thats just stupid to do something thats expected from you.

Its much better to offer help and do things that will be surprise to a girl. Again if its beautiful girl then she will think that you are just being gentelman and they pretty much used to that.
    Then again there is girls who dont know how beautiful they are because most of the time they werent so good looking or just dont have what society sees as hot. But some of these unnusal girl might be excatly "your type" and thats what makes them the most beautiful above anything else.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 12-08-13 at 04:05 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

My girl has to be 130-180, long hair, doesnt matter about hair color, about 5'3" - 5'7". C or D cup size. nice legs.

OP I hope this thread proved to you that everyone's type is different. There is no such definition of "perfection" except for "perfection doesn't exist". We all have flaws (which are not really flaws at all-the media created these flaws by plastering fake people everywhere and making us feel as if we are supposed to look like that)

If you are comparing yourself to celebs-DONT coz they are not real. They are airbrushed and covered from head to toe in fake hair, tan, eyelashes, makeup, nails, many have plastic surgery etc.

There's all different types of men and each is attracted to different types of women. Even morbidly obese girls are attractive to some men
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Hold on, didn't she just troll a very similar attention seerking post? :lolwut:

'academicgirl' managed to get multiple pages and start a few little debates.... again.... I bet she's proud now.

I bet your not even ugly, hun Just a little annoying, at times....

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    OP I hope this thread proved to you that everyone's type is different. There is no such definition of "perfection" except for "perfection doesn't exist". We all have flaws (which are not really flaws at all-the media created these flaws by plastering fake people everywhere and making us feel as if we are supposed to look like that)

If you are comparing yourself to celebs-DONT coz they are not real. They are airbrushed and covered from head to toe in fake hair, tan, eyelashes, makeup, nails, many have plastic surgery etc.

There's all different types of men and each is attracted to different types of women. Even morbidly obese girls are attractive to some men
    No, in fact I expected it. I shocked that people would lie about their preferences.

Many of my guy friends are in love with Olivia Munn and Jessica Nigiri (or whatever her name is....). This is primarily because they're "cool". What makes them so appealing is that each of these women share a common interest with many young men(from what I've seen). They're pretty girls, but not over the top beautiful....like Natalie Portman, or Scarlette Johanasson (also favorites among the guys I know, but they are spoken about in a different manner, almost as if they are unicorns...lol).

I probably butchered the names of everyone mentioned. I'm not very into celebrities..

No, in fact I expected it. I shocked that people would lie about their preferences.
    I don't really see how this really helped you besides further damaging your self esteem because you don't look like what these guys on here are describing. I honestly don't see why you would care. What have these guys done for you lately? Nobody elses opinions should hold no weight. You're an clueless idiot.

No, because Megan Fox is considered beautiful by FAR more people than some ugly bitch on the street.
    Megan Fox ruined her own appearance with her insecurity. That plastic surgery messed up her lips, and now she looks villainous.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

academicgirl, I don't know what you look like, but you could look better if you wanted. Diet and exercise, tactical use of make-up, and a wardrobe that suits your hair and skin color can do wonders. And just for fun, google the name of any famous female along with the phrase "without makeup."
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast