+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guys: what is your type of girl - physically speaking?

Guys: what is your type of girl - physically speaking?

Don't talk about personality, just honestly say what is your type in a woman physically speaking.

I don't care how unrealistic it is, just say it. I want to know the truth. If a hot blonde with DD boobs is what you want, then say it.

Don't give me crap answers like "personality also matters", "looks aren't everything" - just tell me what you like.

Post pictures if need be

Please also say why you are attracted to that type of woman

I sense insecurity...

Quote Originally Posted by RUTHLESS View Post
    I sense insecurity...
    Yes I am insecure. But is it a surprise in this day and age?

The only secure people these days are sexy people.

fck you're annoying.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Everyone have their own taste but I personaly like girl with black hair and white skin or natural blonde hair and tan skin. These are my two favorite types.
    I dont like extreme skinny girls or extreme fat girls(butt wider than shoulders). because in first case theres no much to love and super fat girls represents weakness of character. Breast size really dont matter the first thing I notice is smile. Smile is the best make-up for girls face. If its natural and confident(confidence will save a lot problems in relationship) I can tell that girl have beautiful and strong heart. Thats the most importand thing for me.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Everyone have their own taste but I personaly like girl with black hair and white skin or natural blonde hair and tan skin. These are my two favorite types.
    I dont like extreme skinny girls or extreme fat girls(butt wider than shoulders). because in first case theres no much to love and super fat girls represents weakness of character. Breast size really dont matter the first thing I notice is smile. Smile is the best make-up for girls face. If its natural and confident(confidence will save a lot problems in relationship) I can tell that girl have beautiful and strong heart. Thats the most importand thing for me.
    Thank you for being honest with me. I'm shocked that when I ask about men's preferences, virtually everyone stays shut.

But I know what you're thinking.

I think the most attractive girls are ones that don't post in forums with really, really stupid posts

Quote Originally Posted by YungCertified View Post
    I think the most attractive girls are ones that don't post in forums with really, really stupid posts
    I said physical beauty. Not "inside" beauty or whatever it is called.

Quote Originally Posted by academicgirl View Post
    I said physical beauty. Not "inside" beauty or whatever it is called.
    ..and that's what I was answering to.
    The assumption is that you're ugly, no seriously though I'm just kidding don't take it to heart

Quote Originally Posted by YungCertified View Post
    ..and that's what I was answering to.
    The assumption is that you're ugly, no seriously though I'm just kidding don't take it to heart
    Well I do take it to heart, especially seeing that it's true.

Only reason wht people are picking up on you is couse you are sensitive. You show your sensitivity by hiding. Post pic so people can shut up. Once in a life you have to stop giving a shit what people think about you. Otherwise you not gona achieve anything in life. Its like with bullies - once you show that you are not afraid they lose interest in bulliying and you feeling free to do anything you want.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 12-08-13 at 03:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by academicgirl View Post
    Well I do take it to heart, especially seeing that it's true.
    Even if you are ugly, so what? Ugly people still get happily married, get laid, have fulfilling relationships like everyone else. It's people with the negative, self-effacing, low esteem personalities that end up alone. Maybe you're struggling to find a guy because you complain about the fact you're ugly. You're so self-conscious and self-obsessed that you're automatically putting on the blockers to any guy worth dating.

Well when you get older looks really wont matter much. It will be personality that will. I know few people that really wasnt good looking in school but they find their interests stick with them and worked hard. The girl who had red spots all over face, got a good education in colledge met a nice guy and now shes dentist in her own clinic and have a kid.

Guy who was one of the biggest noobs in school got into exploring, worked hard in random jobs until found well paid job abroad and now hes traveling around the world with friends.

None of them had it easy but they found their passion that gave them positive energy to change their lifes. They were too busy to think how they look like. If you want to achieve something in life then lift your spirit up in first place.

I'm very type-y. Nearly every woman I've ever had a long-term relationship has been short with dark, long hair, big tits, a high IQ and a few extra pounds.

Of course, that's all meaningless... the love of my life isn't particularly busty, and she's tall with white hair. The rest is true for her though.

It seems this is a very harsh forum at times. I will give you a real honest answer. For me many looks and body types of women are attractive. Curvy is good, but to a healthy degree, like a girl who is 5'6" could weigh 140-150 and thats pretty sexy. But I also like slender women, but not anorexic. If I can see hip bones protruding in the front, and all of her ribs and dinosaur spine on her back.... gross. Also height doesnt matter to me much, my last gf was 5'11" (Im 6')
    But I also find the little pixie blond chicks that are like 5'2" very attractive. A nice face is good, for me it seems the structure of her face is important, Some of the most beautiful women I have ever seen didnt have very good skin complexion, one had moderate acne, but they had awesome facial bone structure and a very nice smile or pretty eyes. Its very easy for me to look past skin blemishes and I usually dont even notice them.
    If you want me to get SPECIFIC.... here goes.... Blond or brunette doesnt matter, it seems like I prefer one or the other depending on my mood at the time. Caucasian, maybe a little tan but I like pretty fair skinned women (Im not a racist or anything, I have been into a couple mexican chicks before and I just met an awesome very sexy half black chick, who I am really into! This is just my ideal "type")
    5'8" 125-135 pounds depending on how she carries it. Im a boob guy BUT that doesnt mean I want DDs. My friend and I joke about "martini glass titties" meaning that a martini glass would fit over each of them perfectly and they would also fit the shape of a martini glass. Nice and perky and not too big. I like a nice full size butt. Having a unpropotionately small ass is a looks deal breaker for me. I also like a little bit of belly fat, just enough so that it sticks out just a bit and makes that nice curve down to the pelvic area. Smal love handles are also very attractive, not a muffin top, just little ones. Nice long legs with good muscle tone, but still womanly and soft. And the little dimples on her back right above her butt, OH YEAH!
    Last edited by Slipsonic; 12-08-13 at 04:34 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast