+ Follow This Topic

Thread: LF guys advice: is wild hot girl worth it?

LF guys advice: is wild hot girl worth it?

I'm a novice when it comes to women even at 28. I've never been in a **** buddy scenario or one where I'm one of multiple guys sleeping with a girl. I'm not sure I could or would want to pull it off either. This girl I've slept with is wild and random and a lot of fun. Is it worth it to try to pursue something casual with her if there's a good chance she's still hangin with the ex who probably has a few big advantages in knowing what she likes and how to talk to her? She has said that they aren't getting close but I know how exes work. . I'm gonna take out the girl for drinks this week and until then I'm going to think over what I wanted from her and whether continuing talking to her is worth it. I'm considering it because she's hot, I'm horny, my life is boring atm, and I'm not good at talking to new women. Any advice on the matter would be helpful but I haven't received much on here.

-edited-

had some confusing wordage about my old ex gf
    Last edited by chitown; 12-08-13 at 09:06 AM.

Chitown, you say that you're not that attracted to her anymore. So, if you were to pursue something with her, you'd simply be using her because you're so bored.

I think it would be a low move on your part.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

......Nope

No im very attracted to the girl in question. Shes not gf material atm but i think i just want to hook up and have a good time. With the ex thing..i meant that from my experiences i know how hangin with the ex regularly can be. me and mine used to hook up sometimes when we were out with mutual friends and would get drunk and no one seemed to care even other guy friends that would join us sometimes. i have no idea if its normal thinking. Im sure there are some guys that will sleep with a girl knowing full well that she is probably talking to another guy as well. But like i said im a novice and am kind of pushing boundaries for myself. I'm sure there will be some negative consequences.

Why are you here? You already are going to meet up and try to get in her pants again....you don't need our advice.