+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: plzzzz helpppp Im underage how can I get a vibrator?

plzzzz helpppp Im underage how can I get a vibrator?

I dont have a credit card so I cant go online, I dont have ANY friends over 16 and my parents would just freak out as they are very strict! so where can I get one? and how much will it cost? and is there one that I guess looks like an everyday item so if they found it they may just think its something else.

LMAO electric toothbrush?
    My AttitudE will B MinE 4EveR

You can make a natural one at home with a cucumber. But you are so young...get your head out of the gutter and do your homework.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

A cucumber, lolzzz: Just add a carrot and you'll have yurself a tossed salad.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

i'd like summat that at least vibrates

try you momma's washing machine. Better yet, ask her to help you buy one. Apparently that's the thing to do now-a-daze.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I don't know what the deal is.... go to your nearest electronics store and buy a personal massager.... unless you've had sex before you don't want any deep penetration anyways..... and external stimulation of the area will be just fine for you..... soo huzzah?

External stimulation with a vibrator prior to having made herself orgasm with just digital stimulation can ruin her chances of being able to orgasm with her partner. I've said that in the other thread similar to this one.

Just so you know, Junior Miss. Educate yourself and in case you're another school girl trolling... at least this may help others when it comes to getting a vibrator too soon.

http://sexwithemily.com/do-vibrators-desensitize/
    Last edited by Wakeup; 13-08-13 at 02:10 AM.

Just use the shower head. Let the water fall in that area. Works for lots of girls or learn to use your hands. An orgasm is an orgasm no matter how you have one..

I wouldnt recommend electronic items. Could be bad for you
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    try you momma's washing machine. Better yet, ask her to help you buy one. Apparently that's the thing to do now-a-daze.
    i wouldn't be on here if my mom would buy me 1 she would freak out more like it
    since it'd be my first time using it is it safe?, where are the best places to hide it, cause I don't want my parents to find it. plzzz help no rude or mean answers thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xo_sammy_ox View Post
    i wouldn't be on here if my mom would buy me 1 she would freak out more like it
    since it'd be my first time using it is it safe?, where are the best places to hide it, cause I don't want my parents to find it. plzzz help no rude or mean answers thanks
    Did you read the link?
    Have you masturbated yourself to climax without a buzzer?
    Where did you get the idea of a vibrator and that you need one?
    Worry about "hiding" it after you've got one and don't get one until you've read the link.

Actually you are at age when becoming social with guys is normal. I think you can attract real dicks if you try.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    External stimulation with a vibrator prior to having made herself orgasm with just digital stimulation can ruin her chances of being able to orgasm with her partner. I've said that in the other thread similar to this one.

Just so you know, Junior Miss. Educate yourself and in case you're another school girl trolling... at least this may help others when it comes to getting a vibrator too soon.
    i read this but i dont really understand can u plzz explain it in easier words tahnks a lot

I actually wanted to suggest you read this exchange as well:

http://www.womens-health.com/boards/sex/33772-vibrators-decreased-sensitivity.html

(cut and paste into your browser)

The simple anatomy of it is the more nerve firing that happens because of a certain stimulus the less it is going to fire, it essentially becomes used to seeing that sensation there. This means it will not respond to any type of touch or pressure except that certain stimulus. Therefore you will not be able to orgasm from the light sensations of a tongue during oral because your nerves are already used to firing and giving you an orgasm due to the extremely quick vibration movements of the toy as well as the pressure when you push the toy into yourself even a little bit. Those motions, pressure, and extremely fast sensations will not be able to be mimicked by a tongue for example.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 13-08-13 at 02:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Actually you are at age when becoming social with guys is normal. I think you can attract real dicks if you try.
    im 14 creep

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast