+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cum

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I hate the smell the next day. My bf cums in me and I always shower the next morning but I can still smell it throughout the day and some still seeps out like 12 hours later so I bring extra undies and use baby wipes to freshen up lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    haha I bet it happens to everyone. It doesn't all come back out straight away. lmao here. sometimes it stays in there for awhile. Why is that too much info? Sperm does smell a little funky and I am self conscious of it
    Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Where do he be cumming on you at? I normally just hop right in the shower, dry off and get in the bed. Doesn't it feel good to get out the tub and get right in the bed naked? Especially when its cool. Maybe the scent is in your bed, absorbed in your skin lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by lalalita View Post
    Same thing happens to me, Michelle. Even if I go to the bathroom afterwards/shower, I still have some left inside of me that leaks out throughout the next day. I don't mind the "smell", though. It just smells like sex to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbigailR View Post
    I know I'm probably every mans worst nightmare, but I hate it lol. I think it's a texture/consistency thing.. I just can't. If I really care about someone I'll at least try, but I don't like it, and it really does nothing for me so I prefer not to have to deal with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Wow girls, that's strange.

If its dirty and I feel drenched, I shower immediately unless I'm in tapped out or intoxicated. I put on a panty liner after sex.
    Well that was an educational conversation.

I've been married for about a year now, but we've been together for over 8 years total. We have the comfort, and my wife is comfortable with me cumming in all sorts of ways but what I value most is what she enjoys and/or finds arousing for herself rather than what she lets me do just to make me happy. When I cum, I like to sort of gush all over the place without being restricted. So cumming inside or in her mouth are not my favorite, but I love cumming on her body. She prefers to feel me cum inside her and doesn't really love to have my semen on her skin but she tolerates. So its either my fave or hers, one of us has to tolerate for the sake of the other's preference. Wish we could share the pleasure of climax in the same way, mutually.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234