+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cum

Cum

Ladies, do you prefer to be cummed in, cummed on? Swallow or spit? Neither? Guys what do you like? Is it true that if a girl swallows your cum that you feel like a man?

I'm just funning around.

I will be watching this thread with interest.

Personally I don't like cumming in a girls mouth because I like some intimacy after sex (spooning, snuggling, kissing etc...), cumming in a girl really turns me on though, I can't answer why... it just does

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki XoXo View Post
    Ladies, do you prefer to be cummed in, cummed on? Swallow or spit? Neither? Guys what do you like? Is it true that if a girl swallows your cum that you feel like a man?

I'm just funning around.
    Does it make me feel like a man? No... but it does feel better. Think about this: If your S/O were going down on you, and RIGHT as you started to climax, he jumped back, you'd still have your orgasm, but it how good would it be? Swallow or spit after, but ferchrissakes don't just get out of the way.

I like it all. Sometimes i spit, sometimes swallow. I love him cumming inside me and i like the thought of him coming on me-so does he but only did that once. Must do it again
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I like it all. Sometimes i spit, sometimes swallow. I love him cumming inside me and i like the thought of him coming on me-so does he but only did that once. Must do it again
    Where do I find a girl like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymously_ View Post
    I'm "like that" too. I don't think girls "like that" are so rare actually.

In my experience they are. Approximately 1:10 ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    In my experience they are. Approximately 1:10 ratio.
    I think it all has to do with compatibility and with how comfortable two sexual partners are with one another. I would do pretty much anything with my boyfriend, including many things I wouldn't have done with previous partners. It's just because I feel so comfortable and safe and loved with him, I can truly let myself go. If a woman is sexually comfortable around you, there's pretty much nothing she wouldn't enjoy or be willing to experiment, IMO.

I agree with Searock. I've had partners that I didn't feel comfortable enough to do that with, but I have done all of those things. Just has to be with the right person.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

^^^^very true.

I'll do it all with the right guy. Every guy doesn't get those special privileges. But if i'm really loving him, i'll wake up all on his dick, breakfast in bed 69/96. I'll gargle on his dick lol. Joking.
    I'm not really a swallower, i'd rather play with it.
    Rub it on the titts, the belly, down below.
    Last edited by Starnique; 13-08-13 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    If a woman is sexually comfortable around you, there's pretty much nothing she wouldn't enjoy or be willing to experiment, IMO.
    Within reason. I'll try anything once with my bf as long as its just me and him. Were fully monogamous so no threesomes etc.. That's where I draw the line. The thought of anal creeps me out too lol but Id try it if he really wanted to. Thankfully the thought of that makes him feel nauseous so hes not gonna be asking for it any time soon

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymously_ View Post
    It takes time. I'm with my bf 5 years, love and trust him completely and were both open to trying new things and keeping it fresh. Hes the only guy I've done any of that with. Its the advantage of being in a long term relationship. Sometimes it can be the opposite though if your with the wrong girl.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Within reason. I'll try anything once with my bf as long as its just me and him.
    Yes - because he's the person you're comfortable with, not some other random guy/girl. It makes sense :-).

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Yes - because he's the person you're comfortable with, not some other random guy/girl. It makes sense :-).
    Yes I know was just saying even if we are 100% comfortable sexually with someone-we all still have personal boundaries and lines that we don't cross.

Yeah, I agree. Just because someone is 100% comfortable with their sexual partner doesn't mean they're comfortable with any kind of fetish and so on (like being peed on or stuff like that :S).
    Last edited by searock; 13-08-13 at 11:46 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast