+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cum

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Family doctor said to my mother tha theres 2 ways how to fight stress - sport or sex.
    That's because having sex releases endorphins which is natures happy pill. It's got nowt to do with spunk.

I read in a magazine that sperm reduces mild depression and mood swings in women. Obviously an orgasm has the same affect though so.. *shrugs*
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I read in a magazine that sperm reduces mild depression and mood swings in women.
    Excellent!

Boy is the missus in for a treat tonight.

"You know you've been feeling a little blue lately love? Well have I got the cure for that....

Open wide."

lmao.......

boobs.

boobs make the universe heh heh..

Well, I currently pregnant so my boyfriend has a free ticket to "let go" inside me all he wants. But I really don't like it so much because of how messy it feels when it drips out.

The other night he pulled out and I licked it off him and his hand, so yeah I swollow. It felt so much cleaner to be honest.

Sometimes, it feels weird knowing there is a baby in my belly, but hey, it's what made him, right? (Sorry if this is weird)

I hate the smell the next day. My bf cums in me and I always shower the next morning but I can still smell it throughout the day and some still seeps out like 12 hours later so I bring extra undies and use baby wipes to freshen up lol.

Thats more than I wanted to know michelle. You killed all the magic.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Ewwwwwwwwww.

haha I bet it happens to everyone. It doesn't all come back out straight away. lmao here. sometimes it stays in there for awhile. Why is that too much info? Sperm does smell a little funky and I am self conscious of it

Where do he be cumming on you at? I normally just hop right in the shower, dry off and get in the bed. Doesn't it feel good to get out the tub and get right in the bed naked? Especially when its cool. Maybe the scent is in your bed, absorbed in your skin lol.

lalalita Guest
    Same thing happens to me, Michelle. Even if I go to the bathroom afterwards/shower, I still have some left inside of me that leaks out throughout the next day. I don't mind the "smell", though. It just smells like sex to me.

That would kind of be the biological nature of cum, LOL

I know I'm probably every mans worst nightmare, but I hate it lol. I think it's a texture/consistency thing.. I just can't. If I really care about someone I'll at least try, but I don't like it, and it really does nothing for me so I prefer not to have to deal with it.
    “What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know. It's what we know for sure that just ain't so.” ― Mark Twain

Wow girls, that's strange.

If its dirty and I feel drenched, I shower immediately unless I'm in tapped out or intoxicated. I put on a panty liner after sex.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast