+ Follow This Topic

Thread: *Update* I think Im making progress with my ex what do you think?

*Update* I think Im making progress with my ex what do you think?

My ex after a year texted me we hungout. We had sex and talked and made up all was well. She said shed go to dinner with me monday which was last monday. Sunday night she told me she might have to work late like my old self I flipped out because normally she blows me off in the past but she was actually being honest this time. She got mad at me and said I havent changed. A week went by and she texted me and said it doesnt make me wanna see you or think things will be different when you act like that. I apologized. 2 days went by. Yesterday I texted her a nice note basically asking for a chance to prove to her. She read it and didnt respond. 2pm today she texted me and said sorry I didnt read I fell asleep but I know she did read it because she has an iphone. I said dont worry what did you think. She said Im not ready right now to decide idk how I feel after last week and its only been 2 days sense I told you how I felt. I said give me a chance spend time with me I will prove it to you I never wanna fight again you mean alot to me. She said idk Ill text you later Im going into work not even out untill 2 am. So I figured she wouldnt text me but at 11 oclock she texted me and said I hope you had a good day Im going to be gdnight. Her saying gdnight has to mean something I texted her in the Am and right before she goes to sleep she thinks to text me goodnight. Is she lightning up to the idea and what should I do next?

You've already asked this question and received a number of replies. Why are you asking it again?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Seriously? The update is that she text you saying goodnight?

Oh....there was a difference in the posts?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.