+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should I follow my crush on Instagram?

Should I follow my crush on Instagram?

I have a crush on this guy but he's like 3 yrs older than me and I don't really know him that well. I'm too scared to follow him on Instagram because I don't know him well and he only accepts users he knows. He's really cute and I want to see his pictures. I only know him because he was a counselor at camp I went to this summer. But, I see some of the other campers are following him too. Should I follow him or not?

And is there any way I can see private Instagrams without following? Like a hack or something?

Thanks

Instagram hack? Sorry, stalking is not my style.

As for following him officially, how would you feel if he uploads pics of him and a girlfriend? If it will bother you, then don't follow him.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Instagram hack? Sorry, stalking is not my style.

As for following him officially, how would you feel if he uploads pics of him and a girlfriend? If it will bother you, then don't follow him.
    Wtf, how is it stalking?

Quote Originally Posted by chantal_xoxo View Post
    Wtf, how is it stalking?
    Cyber stalking: Following someone's life online without their knowledge. It's sad, creepy and pathetic
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Cyber stalking: Following someone's life online without their knowledge. It's sad, creepy and pathetic
    LOL...Don't be ridiculous.

It made me laugh, she is so shy. He'd be flattered to know a girl is interested in him and will go to such lengths to know him. And if he is creeped out then he has insecurity issues.

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post
    LOL...Don't be ridiculous.

It made me laugh, she is so shy. He'd be flattered to know a girl is interested in him and will go to such lengths to know him. And if he is creeped out then he has insecurity issues.
    I'm thinking you haven't read all the OP's posts. Have a look at this one http://www.loveforum.net/threads/83384-Why-did-he-choose-HER-over-ME?highlight=

From where I'm sitting - she's a shallow, vain 13yo who wears too much makeup.....not what I'd call shy. And shy girls don't tend to use the phrase "WTF"

I'm thinking you haven't read all the OP's posts. Have a look at this one
    From where I'm sitting - she's a shallow, vain 13yo who wears too much makeup.....not what I'd call shy. And shy girls don't tend to use the phrase "WTF"
    And you're looking through my profile? Who's the stalker now?

Your profile is public - no secret spying involved. Mine is equally available for anyone to see.

Quote Originally Posted by chantal_xoxo View Post
    And you're looking through my profile? Who's the stalker now?
    ROFL....I can't stop laughing.

basil, I meant she is shy towards him.
    Last edited by toknow; 13-08-13 at 03:51 PM.

And by your definition you basil are a stalker...LOL. Try not to be a hypocrite at the same time.
    Last edited by toknow; 13-08-13 at 03:57 PM.

My definition of cyber-stalking is the hack which the OP asked about. I'm looking at open information and not being at all secret about it.

If the OP's friend has an open profile, I would not suggest that she is stalking.

So anyway, do you still think little miss "why did he choose HER and not ME" is shy?

My definition of cyber-stalking is the hack which the OP asked about. I'm looking at open information and not being at all secret about it.

If the OP's friend has an open profile, I would not suggest that she is stalking.

So anyway, do you still think little miss "why did he choose HER and not ME" is shy?
    Are you still being a hypocrite?

Read your own definition again. It says "following...without their knowledge" You were doing exactly that.
    So by your definition you are a sad, creepy, and pathetic stalker...LOL.

It is the hacking which is sad, creepy and pathetic. If you find me endorsing hacking elsewhere, feel free to call me a hypocrite.

As far as "without their knowledge" goes, I know that people look at my profile. You know that people look at your profile. If the OP has half a brain, she knows that people look at her profile. There IS knowledge that our profiles are open to other posters. However, if I track down the OPs private pages and look at them - then we're in stalking territory.....and you can call me sad and creepy

Just curious, do you find hacking acceptable? Do you suggest the OP should learn to hack this boy's page? What advice do you give to a teenage wannabe hacker?

It is the hacking which is sad, creepy and pathetic. If you find me endorsing hacking elsewhere, feel free to call me a hypocrite.

As far as "without their knowledge" goes, I know that people look at my profile. You know that people look at your profile. If the OP has half a brain, she knows that people look at her profile. There IS knowledge that our profiles are open to other posters. However, if I track down the OPs private pages and look at them - then we're in stalking territory.....and you can call me sad and creepy

Just curious, do you find hacking acceptable? Do you suggest the OP should learn to hack this boy's page? What advice do you give to a teenage wannabe hacker?
    You are still a hypocrite and a stalker according to you. Nowhere in your definition does it say anything about whether a profile is public or private or semi-private. You were following her without her knowledge, period. There are no ifs, ands, or buts in that definition.

So you remain the hypocritical, sad, creepy, and pathetic stalker you panted yourself to be.
    Last edited by toknow; 13-08-13 at 05:22 PM.

I was referring only to hacking. One does not need to hack a public post.

Do you think that everyone who looks at YOUR profile here is a sad and creepy stalker? If not, why not?

Again, what advice do you give a wannabe teenage stalker? Or perhaps you have no opinion on that?

Edited to add (again) if his profile is open, her looking at it is NOT stalking
    Last edited by basilandthyme; 13-08-13 at 05:32 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast