+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Female opinion on an awkward sex moment needed

Female opinion on an awkward sex moment needed

I basically was back at this girl i likes place and we accidentally head butted each other during sex. Sounds stupid i know but she was really upset and refused to talk to me for the rest of the night. She said she felt sick, and to be honest it made me sick that during the night i had to run to the toilet to throw up. Bit of hellish night. But anyway i apologised but she was having none of it. Anytime during the night i tried to cuddle her she just took my arm off her. Did feel bad at the time to be honest, but it was an accident. Got a bit worse In the morning she just looked at me smiling, i think she'd cheered up a bit but i had to leave early because she had to go to the airport, so we didn't have a chance to talk about it. all i asked was 'did you have a good night?' and she said 'yeah, it just finished badly.'

This is the first time something like this has happened to me during sex and its just unfortunate that it had to happen with a girl i like, but do you think she over reacted by being so off to me? or is she in the right? It has bothered me a lot recently and did feel bad about it afterwards, but i suppose these things happen. I guess what i'm asking is from a girls perspective is it a big deal? cause she sure as hell made it one.

also i don't wanna leave things between us like this (we're friends with benefits btw) but i'm gonna give her a few days to calm down before i text her. I just don't know what to say in the text though, any thoughts?

thanks

Are you the same guy from the other day who took her out and got too drunk? if yes, then she was pissed at you for being shitfaced and making a show of yourself-not coz you accidently head butted her during sex. If that happened sober, you could prob just laugh it off but you were prob irritating her before you even got home and the bad sex just made a bad night worse.

Let it go.everyone has had awkward moments during sex. Its not a big deal. Just apologise for drinking too much and getting yourself in such a state
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Don't sweat it bro, shit happens. The drama queen will get over it. There is no need to talk about it, so don't bring it up again. Since you are not in a committed relationship there no need to drag this small incident out any further, just carry on bangin her.

Ya, it could have been worse. You could have stuck together and your mom had to throw a bucket of water on ya or something.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Dude, you wrote about this the other day. But this time you left out the fact that you got shitfaced while the two of you were out and she was relatively sober. And that you puked because you were drunk. You were most likely being a clumsy, drunk, pain in the arse.

You need to give a sincere apology and address your drinking habits.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I was thinking you gave each other concussions? You said you threw up after?

.....LOL crazy angry animal sex probably

eh? wtf?

she sounds too melodramatic, or unhealthily unforgiving.

you may have bumped her head, but make up for it with a "bump" at her other end. heh heh..

Yeah i am that guy.. well this is the thing, looking back while i was more drunk than she was, i definitely wasn't wasted. And it was only after we bumped heads that i had a sudden urge to vomit. After the vomitting i was fine again and just went back to sleep. I just blamed it on the alcohol but a mate of mine said it could have been concussion. Doesn't really matter now anyway but i wouldn't say i was hungover the following morning either. Just a sore pain from where i hit her on the my temple, that was it. Ive had my moments of being sick from alcohol in the past but im not entirely sure this time was one of those.

anyway, she's on holiday atm so ill probably text her in a few days apologising but you guys are right now that i think about it. It was an over reaction, but there's no point telling her that at this stage.

It must be her issue, Still feel shit that it happened, and im worried if she'll even want to have sex again after that?

if she dumps you over this then she is not worth it. S**t happens. Jeez i have flipped over and fallen off the bed once haha lmao, his bony knees have dug into me at times, I accidentally caused him to bang his head off a wardrobe, both fell over into the bath once trying a weird impossible position and almost killed each other haha. Like I said s**t happens. That is why it is better to be with someone IMO that you feel comfortable enough with to just laugh these things off..

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    if she dumps you over this then she is not worth it. S**t happens. Jeez i have flipped over and fallen off the bed once haha lmao, his bony knees have dug into me at times, I accidentally caused him to bang his head off a wardrobe, both fell over into the bath once trying a weird impossible position and almost killed each other haha. Like I said s**t happens. That is why it is better to be with someone IMO that you feel comfortable enough with to just laugh these things off..
    Frankly, there are sometimes where if you haven't bumped, bruised or sprained something, then you've not been trying hard enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickleback View Post
    Frankly, there are sometimes where if you haven't bumped, bruised or sprained something, then you've not been trying hard enough.
    Very true

You are FW, there is no obligation or commitment for anything so stop worrying about it, she is not your GF. If she gets herself in a tizzy over something like this, it might be a good idea to not get too involved with her anyways.