+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does size never matter?

Does size never matter?

Isn't it weird to say that size doesn't matter?

Why can't people be less PC and acknowledge that it does?

I'll agree that it matters. I once had a guy who had a dick the size of a horse....it was so incredibly painful and not particularly successful
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

the regulator is here!!

Size obviously matters. What's not so obvious is the way that it matters. Everyone thinks bigger is better but that's not always true. If you've seen more than one vagina in your life then you know that all vaginas are not equal and the bigger the vagina, he bigger the penis that will be needed for a match and vice versa. As much of a bamf as it makes me feel to hear "OH GOD PLEASE DON'T HURT ME WITH THAT THING!!!" it also makes me wonder how pleasurable the experience to follow is really going to be. Big cock + small vag = no better than small cock + big vag.

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    Size obviously matters. What's not so obvious is the way that it matters. Everyone thinks bigger is better but that's not always true. If you've seen more than one vagina in your life then you know that all vaginas are not equal and the bigger the vagina, he bigger the penis that will be needed for a match and vice versa. As much of a bamf as it makes me feel to hear "OH GOD PLEASE DON'T HURT ME WITH THAT THING!!!" it also makes me wonder how pleasurable the experience to follow is really going to be. Big cock + small vag = no better than small cock + big vag.
    learn some humility. not everybody needs to know what you think matters or not.

Vaginas adapt over time to match their mate. It can get bigger or smaller to suit his size over time. I'll admit though, I am used to a well endowed above average man so I think anything below average in the future would be a turn off for me.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Vaginas adapt over time to match their mate. It can get bigger or smaller to suit his size over time. I'll admit though, I am used to a well endowed above average man so I think anything below average in the future would be a turn off for me.
    Yeah, your word is absolute.

Clearly someone with a huge penis or a extremely small one, it will matter.
    Having said that, the average penis length is 5.5 inches, and something like 90 odd percent of males fall an inch either side.

But, as the old saying goes, its not what you've got it's how you use it. I've not measured my tool in over twenty years, so wouldn't have a clue as to its size, and if guys spend less time obsessing about their sizes and more time into learning how best to use what they had, they'd feel a damn sight better for it.

Quote Originally Posted by stadt View Post
    learn some humility. not everybody needs to know what you think matters or not.
    Should've known this thread was going to turn out to be some sad attempt at a trolljob.

Should've known this thread was going to turn out to be some sad attempt at a trolljob.
    yeah, and you dictate what matters or not? lulzzzzz!!!

rather a troll than a prick with weak social understanding or a narcissistic complex.

Quote Originally Posted by stadt View Post
    yeah, and you dictate what matters or not? lulzzzzz!!!

rather a troll than a prick with weak social understanding or a narcissistic complex.
    So even by your own admission all of your posts itt were some sad attempt at a trolljob.

Time to close this pointless thread.

So even by your own admission all of your posts itt were some sad attempt at a trolljob.

Time to close this pointless thread.
    eh? you say my point is absolutely worthless, i'm just questioning the basis of your reasoning. lol.. or why all must accept your reasoning.