+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: He doesn't wash his hands after taking a $h!t..!

He doesn't wash his hands after taking a $h!t..!

Ok, so don't read this if you have a mouth full of food. Or if you just ate.

My BF and I moved in together about 2 months ago, after dating for a year. I did not realize until living with him that he has this horrible habit of not washing his hands after taking a crap. His excuse is that he doesn't wipe his ass with his bare hands, so why should he need to wash them? He also doesn't wash at public restrooms, regardless of going number 1 or 2. He figures what's the point if he washes his hands, then touches the faucet to turn it off, then the door handle to pull it open, when all the other people that don't wash their hands (or don't wash them well) touch those same things. I said well most places have touch-free sensors for everything, and don't require you to pull open a door on your way out - it's either push out or a curvy hallway where you don't have to touch anything. His excuse then is, if you don't touch anything, why do you need to wash? Dick skin is clean, and still, he doesn't wipe his ass with his bare hands after crapping. He also doesn't wash after 'lightly handling' raw hamburger meat while grilling, and there are other examples I can't think of at the moment.

Now I don't wonder why I itch for days down there after some foreplay with his fingers... I mentioned that to him, and he just rolls his eyes like I'm being ridiculous.

I wonder if guys and gals have different takes on this? Do a lot of guys (and gals, for that matter) just not wash their hands after peeing or dropping ass?
    Who you are screams so loudly I can hardly hear what you're saying!

I'll wash regardless if I got anything on my hands, it's a habit now and good for hygeuine.
    I don't know why he wouldn't, just seems odd ;S
    How often does he take a shower ?

He takes a shower every day, brushes his teeth sometimes TWICE daily, will wash the bed sheets ANY time he sees spots after we get it on, he wipes spots that he sees on the counters/sinks and he immediately has to put clutter away. Looking at him, he's clean and professional. He just never washes his hands. It grosses me out. He claims I'm gonna be one of those mothers that has their kids living in a bubble and later get sick all the time... I don't plan on that; I just don't want to kill my kids with a deadly bacterial or viral disease.
    Who you are screams so loudly I can hardly hear what you're saying!

Your BF is freak

Ewwww, get away from him. U dont wanna catch SARS

I recently did an OH&S seminar on personal care (I work in community care). I avoid anti-bacterial products at home because I believe they are bad for our immune systems and the environment. They gave us anti bacterial hand wash so I raised the issue there. They said that we meet enough germs in every day life to boost our immune systems- and that hand washing with anti bacterial products when required won't be a problem.

I also learned that lack of hand washing is the cause of when we keep coming down with the same virus...we reinfect ourselves.

I guess to sum up what I'm trying to say, soap and water will not harm our immune systems because there are enough bugs around anyway. As for your guy, don't touch his phone or computer. Apparently they can have more germs on them than a toilet seat.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I am a clean freak. I wash my hands probably 20 times a day if not more. Every time I use the bathroom, before eating, after touching meat, after cleaning, after cuddling my dog for awhile etc. Its really important to regularly wash your hands. I also use sanitizer at work as I work with gold and money which are both filthy. He could very easily give you food poising if he is touching raw meat and then cooked meat without washing his hands. He could also give you yeast infections if there is bacteria on his fingers when he touches you.

My bf showers daily and brushes his teeth, always smells good etc and is a clean freak around the house but he doesn't wash his hands enough. In general, it doesn't bother me but before sex I ask him to as he could have been touching the dog beforehand or I worry about bacteria.

Men don't really have a clue about health and safety unless they have worked in a deli or kitchen or have studied HACCP etc Id say a lot of men don't wash their hands after using the bathroom.

I would just make sure he washes before touching you and if you don't trust him with the cooking-then you should do it or ask him to wash his hands after touching raw meat.

I'll add: the most common cause of yeast infections (vaginal thrush) is bacteria from the anus spreading to the vaginal area. It could be due to wearing a thong or wiping back to front instead of front to back etc Tell your bf if his hands are not clean when he touches you-he puts you at risk of getting infections

Good luck
    Last edited by michelle23; 14-08-13 at 06:48 PM.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I hate washing my hands. They clean anyway and what water does is just makes them dry but cream around the sinks ir real rarity. I would glady wash my hands if moisturizing werent a problem.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    I hate washing my hands. They clean anyway and what water does is just makes them dry but cream around the sinks ir real rarity. I would glady wash my hands if moisturizing werent a problem.
    You can get a moisturizing hand wash and a hand moisturizer if your worried about dry skin. You could give someone food poisoning easily if your hands are not clean especially if you touch raw meat. it is covered in bacteria. Or if you cough or sneeze on your hands and then touch food you could get food poisoning. Study HACCP.

Again before you touch a girl, you should make sure your hands are clean. Or you could giver her infections
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Id always wash my hands when Ive been to the bathroom but I don't much aside from that - I grew up on a farm, me and my siblings ate food straight ou the ground, drank milk straight from the ground, we were always in the mud and stuff - I never got sick, I think you just build up resistance - I'd never wash my hands after patting a dog or putting some oil in my car or anything like that!

Saying that I swim for a living so I spend a lot of my time in a pool and hence end up taking at least 2 showers a day minimum so I guess mbhands get pretty clean from that!

Exactly my point. If its not broken no need to fix it. But lol at drinking milk from the ground.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by kbee View Post
    Do a lot of guys (and gals, for that matter) just not wash their hands after peeing or dropping ass?
    Yes, and I know this because I am a nurse. A lot of people need to be reminded to wash their hands. Also, I agree with Basil about the anti-bacterial products causing more harm than good. Soap and water (plus moisturizer) is the way to go.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I hated clean hands when I was a bank teller. Dirty fingers gave me so much more grip when counting cash. And cash is really dirty, so it only took about 5 mins to build up the required amount of crud.

I only washed my hands after the toilet or before eating when I was a teller
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Tell your bf that bacteria from feces can actually go through 10 layers of toilet paper. That's disgusting. I wouldn't let my bf come within 10 ft from me if he didn't wash after taking a dump. Seriously, disgusting.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Exactly my point. If its not broken no need to fix it. But lol at drinking milk from the ground.
    Haha milk straight from the cow....even I wouldn't drink milk from the ground!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast