+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't know how to be happy anymore..

I don't know how to be happy anymore..

I think I'm losing my good friend. My mistake was falling for her. I been wanting to tell her but havent got the chance because I could not find that right moment to say it. Now i think she has someone. Saw a message on her wall that indicated some plans with someone followed by a heart.
    My stomach dropped. I'm hurting so bad to tell her.
    Now IDK what to do, I feel dead in the water. Stranded. I'm hoping it isn't true but who am I kidding?
    I hate myself for this..

Get a life man !
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I just looked back at your old threads....such a shame you wasted all that precious time procrastinating about asking her out.

Oh well, if nothing else, I hope you come away from the experience a little wiser. One should never leave something they want on the shelf for someone else to snap up.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Just ask her out now and see what she says. If she says no-accept you cant be friends anymore and focus on healing and moving on.

In future dont waste time like this. Youll get hurt every time and your just one of many that proves my point that men and women cant ever really be close platonic friends so dont go there in future
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Just ask her out now and see what she says. If she says no-accept you cant be friends anymore and focus on healing and moving on.

In future dont waste time like this. Youll get hurt every time and your just one of many that proves my point that men and women cant ever really be close platonic friends so dont go there in future
    Yeah, it is the best solution. I had a similar experience. I had fallen in love with my best friend who had a boyfriend and loved him. I told her that I loved her and wouldn't meet her until I get over her. She understood and respected my decision. I am over her now and we are still friends.

PS:1 year later, she broke up with her boyfriend and I had very much chance to get her. But I had gotten over her by the time.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    I just looked back at your old threads....such a shame you wasted all that precious time procrastinating about asking her out.

Oh well, if nothing else, I hope you come away from the experience a little wiser. One should never leave something they want on the shelf for someone else to snap up.

I know. When I really wanted to tell her, our hours changed and I only saw her once or twice a week and for a very brief time. Like 15 minutes and either she just came in or I just came in, and it was time for one of us to go home. Talking to her there would not be the right place to mention that. And it was hard to catch her after work.

We use to close and open together.

I just started over analyzing everything.