+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful but can't get a boyfriend

People telling me to dress down - I do. I'm a t-shirt, jeans and converse girl. I don't wear a lot of make up, just mascara really. I don't take too much care of my appearance: I bite my nails, I've never plucked my eyebrows. I have nice long blonde hair I suppose and I eat healthily and exercise so my body is in good shape. I have quite big boobs which seems to be one of the main attractions. I'm easy going, appear care-free and have a laugh with people. I seem to get on with everyone, family, teachers, friends very well but no boys have wanted to be my boyfriend. I've had a couple of things but they've never lasted and I just don't understand why.

I will ask again, do you have any qualities that would attract a man to more than just your body?

Also, where are you meeting these people?

Quote Originally Posted by academicgirl View Post
    Oh come on. You don't realise how lucky you are to be "beautiful". Quit complaining.
    Jealous?

Your only 19. I'm attractive too and other good qualities and I didn't have my first serious relationship til I was 21. Nothing wrong with that. It's better to get married and have babies later on in life. All these teenage sluts having babies early will be divorced and onto their second husband by the time a smart 30 year old is settling down. No rush. This is the time for college and knowing who you truly are. You don't need a boyfriend to make u happy.

Your problem could be that you are friendly to everyone but then again to no one. Guys might not feel enought special with you thinking that you are nice to everyone and they are just these everyone. Its importand to show and let out negative emotions too. Tease a bit and dont be everyones friend, especialy persons you dont like. Also some guys are just insecure and dont believes that big boobed blonde can really like them or they might have chance to be more than friends. Be patient it takes years to find good boyfriend.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I don't think you are arrogant, normally people can tell if they are good looking or not. For a girl that definitely helps in life, so I don't know why you don't have a boyfriend, wrong place at the wrong time I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedoooooo View Post
    but no boys have wanted to be my boyfriend. I've had a couple of things but they've never lasted and I just don't understand why.
    That's not true. You said earlier that boys who are your friends have expressed an interest in dating you. Why not give them a chance? There's a lot to be said for starting out as friends
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by devilish View Post
    Jealous?
    Yes, I am jealous. I would kill to be in the OP's position, yet she is acting like an ungrateful **** to be quite frank.

Yes, I am jealous. I would kill to be in the OP's position, yet she is acting like an ungrateful **** to be quite frank.
    They do say that beauty is a curse, though. When I was at school, people would just assume that the beautiful girls were slags and they received a lot of abuse. Guys don't approach them because they are intimidated. And as the OP has pointed out, a lot of guys, especially at this age, just want them for sex and don't even look past their looks. That can result in loneliness that the OP is obviously experiencing. I wouldn't be jealous of someone who was lonely like that, even if she was the most beautiful person in the world.

No, no, no - you listen to me right. It is far, FAR better to be "beautiful" in ALL CASES then to be "ugly".

Ugly girls are treated 1000x more **** than beautiful girls. The evidence: see threads on here.

Yeah, beautiful is better than ugly. Well done.

But clearly it's creating a problem in the OP's life. So it's not exactly helpful saying that she is an "ungrateful ****" when evidently there is an issue with her beauty posing social problems for her.

She is ungrateful for having a quality that people are ridiculed for having a lack of.

Beauty? Creating a problem in your life?

Just find some new people to be around with.

i have the same problem but only with women...im a 26 year old man (not beautiful but an average skinny relatively rich dude in business). All my friends are also typical business men and they all have issues with women...but eventually even they found a GF and got married. I'm still single. Probably my own fault, but i think its normal that some should never find love. It's a mathematical theoretical possibility as well. Just stop looking for him and love may just come when least expected.

She is ungrateful for having a quality that people are ridiculed for having a lack of.

Beauty? Creating a problem in your life?

Just find some new people to be around with.
    Life isn't that simple. Clearly it would be ideal to have the right level of beauty, which is pretty much subjective. So hopefully the OP will find someone that wants to get to know her past her looks.

I have the same issue and I am not even that good looking. I don't know about the guys you meet. Do they leave right away (or stop communicating with you) once they learned you won't put out? Or, as it happened to me, they just keep trying every time and gets really annoying. It is like the guys are so focus on looks and getting sex, they can't appreciate anything else. Basically thinking with their penis. Go out with the less confident types who think they are unworthy of you and thus are willing to wait. The type who are kind of shy.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast