+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why are girls nicer on phone over online?

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger2013 View Post
    Yeah, I mean, someone who plays the hot and cold game, or is moody like that...it's kind of a turn off. There are lots of girls out there if this one doesn't work out.
    i get on with her, but the LD is a killer i was looking forward to meeting when i travel to uk when the cash is saved up. you are right, plenty of nice girls out there, who won't be one way then the next on any given day for no apparent reason.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Basil is right. Also to add, sometimes things online can be misinterpreted. It may come off as being rude but if said in person or over the phone, its a lot different.
    that's is true, starnique, i am ok giving the benefit of the doubt but it can be so extreme and feel like verbal abuse and i think i am a nice guy to her so i only expect being nice to me back. i'll see how she takes a more direct question on this, hope she makes herself clearer to me. Thx.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Yeah, well you should tell her just that. Stop being rude to you or you're not going to talk to her anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12