+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is a good age to have sex?

Me and a lot of my friends lost our virginity early on in high school. I can say in all honesty that we regretted it. At 14, there's still a lot of growth and maturity you will encounter throughout the years. The person you lose your virginity should be someone you love and who loves you a great deal as well.

If I had to give you an age, it would be 30 but I know that probably won't happen. LOL. So I'll say early to mid 20's.

Quote Originally Posted by xo_sammy_ox View Post
    What is a good age to have sex for a girl?
    maybe 17. date at 16, then sex first at 17 if you want.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

It depends on the person. Whenever you are emotionally ready. In general I'd say most people (males included) aren't ready until they are about 18.

be careful my mate got pregnant at 14 n had an abortion
    My AttitudE will B MinE 4EveR

I think you will know when you are ready. When it feels right. I honestly think anything under 16 is too young. I think you should wait until you are in a committed relationship and really want to do it. If that's at 16 great, if its not till your 21, great. It doesn't matter. The important thing is that you can look back and remember the experience without regret
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Best answer to this question is simple..... When you can afford the potential consequences that may arise. If you get pregnant at 14,15,16 who is going to pay to raise the kid? adoption? great lets start out young with that baggage. Abortion? even more emotional baggage. Child support? good luck with getting support from another teenager. Its best to wait until you are at least old enough to thoroughly understand the consequences and be able to pay for them.

I started when I was 17 by banging a 16 year old in the back seat of my car. She then missed her period and I was scared shitless for two weeks until her period came. That's a feeling I wish all kids considering sex could experience BEFORE that actually do the deed. It would probably change a lot of minds.

Personally, even though I was underage and so was my partner, I have to say that I look at things a whole lot differently now then I did back then and think that there is no reason why anybody should be having sex until they are at least 18. No exceptions. Sex is for adults, so wait till you are an adult

Quote Originally Posted by horndog View Post
    Sex is for adults, so wait till you are an adult
    Best quote of the day !
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I would be scared shitless if I got pregnant now! LOL. Abortion? I was able to handle it np. Birth control? I was on it. I managed just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    lol oh no absolutely not. I just wanted to experience it
    did you regret it or not?

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    14 is the best age. To score in freshmen year is to know one isn't a loser!
    Wow so you think 14 is a good age to start?

Quote Originally Posted by xo_sammy_ox View Post
    did you regret it or not?
    No way....I wouldn't change a thing about it. I never looked at sex as some precious thing that should cherished with someone special...sex is just sex.

Anything under 15 is too young. Peeps do it when they want to do it, or the opportunity arises, ya know. Everyone matures differently, and situation is different when it comes to the 1st time.
    If you are mature at 16 and takin' precautions you will prob do it. Right or wrong.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12