+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ladies what's the bigger turnoff?

Put it this way: if she doesnt want a kiss by the second date then shes either a). Not interested b) playing games or c) v uptight about "being respected"

so really at that stage you cant "blow it" so you risk nothing. Kiss her, dont kiss her. Either way your getting rejected. If shes interested she will kiss you

for c above: some women expect you to work hard to prove your not this or that blah blah blah and there not worth it coz they have deep rooted trust issues and insecurity prob coz they have horrible taste in men and any new man will pay for past bfs mistakes

basically if shes not kissing you back-just forget her
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger2013 View Post
    I think if a girl goes on a second date, then she's somewhat attracted to the guy. I think it's normal to want to kiss each other, even after a first date, if both of you are attracted to each other.
    See I went on a third date with a girl and wanted to kiss her, but didn't cause I didn't know if she wanted me to kiss her. How are you supposed to know?

Quote Originally Posted by actualgoodguy View Post
    See I went on a third date with a girl and wanted to kiss her, but didn't cause I didn't know if she wanted me to kiss her. How are you supposed to know?
    Would you please stop all this and go see a therapist! Jeez Dude! You are annoying me......cant you understand you need alot of help?

Well I feel a kiss is disrespectful if they don't want it if it's invading their space and it's unwelcome.
    Not when you are on a second date. If she doesn't want to kiss you she will just pull away. If she was a stranger or someone you are not on a date with of course there might be resistance....second date, there should be some expectation of a kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Not when you are on a second date. If she doesn't want to kiss you she will just pull away. If she was a stranger or someone you are not on a date with of course there might be resistance....second date, there should be some expectation of a kiss.
    Never thought of it like that, makes a lot of sense. Thanks smackie. Though when she pulls away it's just going to be really awkward. Wth are you supposed to say to each other after something like that?

Never thought of it like that, makes a lot of sense. Thanks smackie. Though when she pulls away it's just going to be really awkward. Wth are you supposed to say to each other after something like that?
    Just think up something funny and confident. Who cares what she thinks.....either she'll kiss you back or not.

If she doesn't kiss you, she will give you some reason. Just smile and leave it.

My experience you would be lucky if you got a second date out of me....I really had to like you for a second date, and that meant I would want to kiss you....so everyone here has told you that a girl is interested if there is a second date.....we all have experience with this, and we are sharing it with you....listen to our advice!

If a guy gave me a little kiss and stopped.....but I wanted more - I'd lean back in and start up a really good kiss.

Then again, I guess you wouldn't date a girl like me, so perhaps what I'd do is irrelevant.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Well I see now why these girls probably left me, cause they probably thought I wasn't interested in them when in reality I actually was. I guess being too cautious and nice can kick you in the butt just as much as being too aggressive. I mean I went on a third date and didn't do anything after we had kissed on the second, guess that explains why she didn't want to see me anymore.

Women and girls always want the man to take the lead. They find it masculine. Strength, and confidence is key. It makes them feel desired, sexy, a woman. Sexual energy from a man is very important ingredient for attraction.

lalalita Guest
    Have you ever actually kissed someone before? It's very easy to dodge a kiss if you don't want it. You'll have all the answers you want by her reaction to leaning in for a kiss.

A simple kiss isn't that big of a deal.

Have you ever let a guy kiss you because you didn't want to hurt his feelings? What if that's the reason she let me kiss her? Also, have you ever gone on a second or third date with a guy cause you didn't want to make him feel bad by turning him down? I just feel like anything's possible, I never discount anything so I like to cover all the bases and tend to over think every situation so there are no surprises.

Its actually better be too agresive than too soft. Most problems in early stage of relationships comes from not taking action.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Have you ever let a guy kiss you because you didn't want to hurt his feelings? What if that's the reason she let me kiss her? Also, have you ever gone on a second or third date with a guy cause you didn't want to make him feel bad by turning him down? I just feel like anything's possible, I never discount anything so I like to cover all the bases and tend to over think every situation so there are no surprises.
    Why would a girl keep saying yes to more dates with a guy she has no attraction to? They don't, they avoid you or say no. So that isn't going to happen. Your anxiety is killing this bro.

Some girls do things out of pitty. Seen a case when girl got married on a guy out of pitty. Seriously its easy to tell if a girl is with you only because she feels sorry for you. Its when she dont agree to date imediaetly but thing for a moment and on a date you will see her sad eyes sometimes. She will look at you like you are homeless dog and maybe even sleep with you to make you feel better.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast