+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: anal

The way to get to a gay guy is to question his sensitivity.
    Speak less. Say more.

Hmmmm....and you would know this, how?

Well, obviously, I used to be gay.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    I can't kick a gay guys @ss; it's just...not right.
    Hmpf! Some e-boyfriend YOU turned out to be.

::pansy::

:-D

Tone and I got your back, shh!
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Speaking of kicking gay ass, Lloyd, true story you might want to think about before having any qualms about going toe-to-toe with a gay guy: My younger brother -- a BIG bruiser of a guy (six-four, 260 pounds) and as mean as Southern jails can make a man who, unlike me, never left the South -- was contemplating visiting me in San Francisco. At one point in our phone conversation about it, he said, "I dunno, (family name -- which I won't tell 'cause you guys wouldn't let me live it down), yew got all them faggots out there and Ah maght have tuh hurt me one if he rubbed me the wrong way." I thought about that moment then replied, "Bobby, I think you better take a GOOD look at some these faggots before you go shootin' your mouth off too much to any of them. Some are twice your size, all muscle, and three times as mean." (I was thinking of the SM crowd.) My brother said, "Hm."

One of the few times I ever said anything to him that ever got through. He never made the trip. A few weeks later, he got into an argument with some other redneck in Tennessee and the guy blew his heart out of his back with a .44 Magnum. Point-blank range. Tore out five or six inches of his spine along with his heart. He was 22 years old.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 03-11-05 at 11:07 AM.
    Speak less. Say more.

Since you bring it up so often, Lloyd (gay, I mean), I was just wondering, are you secretly attracted to men?
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    Tone and I got your back, shh!
    ::kisses:: That's why I like you boys the best!

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Speaking of kicking gay ass, Lloyd, true story you might want to think about before having any qualms about going toe-to-toe with a gay guy: My younger brother -- a BIG bruiser of a guy (six-four, 260 pounds) and as mean as Southern jails can make a man who, unlike me, never left the South -- was contemplating visiting me in San Francisco. At one point in our phone conversation about it, he said, "I dunno, (family name -- which I won't tell 'cause you guys wouldn't let me live it down), yew got all them faggots out there and Ah maght have tuh hurt me one if he rubbed me the wrong way." I thought about that moment then replied, "Bobby, I think you better take a GOOD look at some these faggots before you go shootin' your mouth off too much to any of them. Some are twice your size, all muscle, and three times as mean." (I was thinking of the SM crowd.) My brother said, "Hm."

One of the few times I ever said anything to him that ever got through. He never made the trip. A few weeks later, he got into an argument with some other redneck in Tennessee and the guy blew his heart out of his back with a .44 Magnum. Point-blank range. Tore out five or six inches of his spine along with his heart. He was 22 years old.
    Thread killer. (damn, that is a sad story!)

Hey. That's how he chose to live his short life. I don't feel sorry for him. Our mother wasn't even surprised or, really, much grieved. She expected as much, as well. During the murder trial, she remarked to me, "Ah knew from the tahm he was 11 years old he was gonna end up either in jail or killed before he was 25."
    Last edited by whaywardj; 03-11-05 at 11:28 AM.
    Speak less. Say more.

I'm out of words Hayward...Very sad!
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    I'm out of words Hayward...Very sad!
    And I was out of patience with an environment which produces such outcomes as that by the time I was 14, so split and prostituted myself to homosexual pedophiles on the streets of Chicago for a time. It was a better alternative. Speaking of anal and all.
    Speak less. Say more.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    HEY!! What kind of misinformed bisexual are ya, anyway??!!! I believe you are supposed to have ELEVATED tatse in men, you big dummy!! It is a criminal offense to put him in the same sentence as Howard Stern.

Are you the kind of bi-guy that likes that American-Idol dorky boy singer? (what's his name?)
    LOL!!!

This has got to be, by far, the cutest thing I've read on here in awhile, shh!!

Hayward - damn... I worry about a friend of mine sometimes (the man-whore) cause he likes to lead this crazy life. Been a fighter all his life and is constantly getting into fights. The kid is built and I've seen him **** some people up before but I just always worry one day he'll run into someone who won't play fair. But hey.. it's the life they choose to lead, I suppose.

HeyWould-Sad story. But I'm not sure how that relates to going toe-to-toe with a gay guy.

And no, I'm not secretly attracted to men. (Not that there'd be anything wrong with that) Just something to talk about/make fun of here on the forums

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011