+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: anal

Tone Guest
    LoL I bet that's how it starts...

Quote Originally Posted by Iminlove
    Do girls like anal or do you girls like anal cause my girlfriend wants to try it but I don't want to hurt her or anything so can you girls give me any advice.
    anal???

well... most guys clain that anal sex is their holy grail of sexual conquests... however... there's nothing really sexy about anal... never tried it myself.. and all my friends say it blew thier mind away... but like seriously... i don't even think i could concentrate hard enough, to get it hard enough... knowing where my buddy is going into.. and what comes outta there... it's just a big turnoff personally...

plus.. if that's not enough... imagine the pain... wow.. i don't want to begin to think how bad it must feel to have ur backdoor go from a size (2) cm, all the way to a size (2) inches...

however, in your case... YOU'RE not the one pushing for anal... for some strange reason.. ur girl actually wants u to take the other route...

i've had alot of friends who are girls... and few of them have even tried anal... BUT... ALL of them who have, told me that it's not fun for them at all... AND... they knew it wouldn't be.. before hand...

so clearly... ur girl is doing this because you may have suggested it to her in some way... or maybe she THINKS u did...

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Honestly sex is best vaginally...... Anal is just something different to try.. Not saying its bad.....it can be good....

I have a friend who hates it cuz the guy was not gentle and he was also very well equipped. I guess maybe cuz the guy I tried it with was smaller it wasnt as bad...

Honestly if a guy is not into it ....it wouldn't matter to me.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp
    i've had alot of friends who are girls... and few of them have even tried anal... BUT... ALL of them who have, told me that it's not fun for them at all... AND... they knew it wouldn't be.. before hand...

so clearly... ur girl is doing this because you may have suggested it to her in some way... or maybe she THINKS u did...
    As you said.

"told me it's not fun for them at all... AND... they knew it wouldn't be.. before hand...

That alone would make it displeasureable. If a person doesn't have the motivation/enthusiasm to do something like that, of course it won't be pleasureable.

Look at it this way. Think of all the girls that were hesitant to have sex, even if they knew their first time was gonna be painful, they were motivated to make it pleasureable and endured the displeasure the first few times.

And don't try to suggest that only a guy would think to have anal, as you can see there's other females that tried and enjoyed anal on these boards. They're not all brainwashed as your post suggests.

guess what... before "I" first had sex as a guy.. i thought it was ganna be great... everyone would tell me that is was awsome.. n' yadda yadda... long story short... it was horrible... i think endured best describes the expiriance... but hey.. that's just an other example of something that can go just as bad...

imagine girls who were told that it would feel amazing... and soon discovered the dishonesty of their friends in utter pain..

Tone Guest
    I agree with Grk - just not my thing either.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    I agree with Grk - just not my thing either.
    I'm impressed, you guys are great. All guys here in the UK seem to think that anal is the ultimate form of sex. I'm not saying it doesn't feel good, it really depends on the day, but there's nothing wrong with the more simple kinds of sex either.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp
    guess what... before "I" first had sex as a guy..
    Probably an question of semantics, but have you also had sex as a woman?

Tone Guest
    hahaha nice call shh! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Probably an question of semantics, but have you also had sex as a woman?
    lmao.. ok ok.. shh!.. i still like you... lol... but u all know what i mean.. from a guy's prespective...

guys grow up being told by their friends that sex feels great.. and want to rush into having sex...

girls grow up being told that sex feels painful at first, and that it's nothing special.. but it should only be reserved for that ONE special person... with that attitude, they want to delay sex...

psychologicly, anal sex is thus MORE than thought to be painful.. but simply not pleasurable...

comming from a guy... there is seriously nothing appealing about anal.

Haha, no disrespect was intended, GrkScorp. It's just that there actually IS a transexual who posts on another forum I lurk about in from time to time...

Haha, no disrespect was intended, GrkScorp. It's just that there actually IS a transexual who posts on another forum I lurk about in from time to time...
    no no.. relax... i know u ment no disrespect... shh!..

and wow.. that's just plain nasty about that transexual... oh well...

Yeah, it kind of freaks me out a little, but I have to say that she (formerly he) is quite brilliant and has a good deal less ego than many of their posters (it is an academic forum).

Yeah, it kind of freaks me out a little, but I have to say that she (formerly he) is quite brilliant and has a good deal less ego than many of their posters (it is an academic forum).
    i agree... this forum is very informative...

?? No, I meant that the OTHER forum is an academic forum, meaning its posters consist mainly of college professors and non-traditional (adult returning) students. They mostly argue about politics and philosophy and avoid interpersonal relationship issues altogether. They fight a lot, though, and have incredibly huge egos. The people on this forum are actually much nicer.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast