+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ladies is a guy who seems too good to be true a turnoff?

Lets make this all clear:

The OP has never had sex, kissed a girl only once and has never been in a longer termed relationship. All this while he states he hasn't met his equal in life.

You have serious self esteem issues my friend and strive for perfection. You blame others when you fail and refuse to listen to advise. Get help from a therapist!!!!

I know what I'm talking about since I was you at your age....albeit not as extreme

I will give you props on the 300k in savings! Dang! if I only knew the power of investing at your age

Regardless, you're still a looser .
    Last edited by surfhb2; 22-08-13 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lalalita View Post
    "I'm so great, and if women don't like me it is because I am better than them and they find me intimidating." Is exactly how you come across. MAJOR turn off.

How about recognizing some flaws?
    Exactly! What are some of your flaws? I have a whole bag full...

OP dont need any flaws. No mater how good you are girls wont feel chemistry if OP wont try to kiss them and touch them. Without feeling okay with own sexuality and making partner feel the same way theres no way for getting out of friendzone.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I find this debate primitive, but ill give it a try.

1) In my experience attraction or Getting women has little to do with your career or money. I think it's more about your personality and identity... Living life as You see fit, living your way. Not living life the way it attracts women. You are either attractvie / intresting or you are not. And i think there is no way of fixing it.

2) I think your(topic starter) conception of ideality and good is utter BS.

A good one for you
    “Only idiots fail to contradict themselves three times a day.” Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by hxl5 View Post
    I find this debate primitive, but ill give it a try.

1) In my experience attraction or Getting women has little to do with your career or money. I think it's more about your personality and identity... Living life as You see fit, living your way. Not living life the way it attracts women. You are either attractvie / intresting or you are not. And i think there is no way of fixing it.

2) I think your(topic starter) conception of ideality and good is utter BS.

A good one for you
    “Only idiots fail to contradict themselves three times a day.” Friedrich Nietzsche

People can definitely change....

Something isn't working for the OP and until he admits its NOT external it will help him change

I think the OP wrongly believes only a handful of 24 year olds have there life together. Problem is he seems to forget that these same men also have meaningful relationships. Yet he continues to put the blame externally?
    Last edited by surfhb2; 22-08-13 at 11:40 AM.

Remember this is the guy that dumped a girl after 10 dates because she wanted sex. So he pegged her as a whore.

lalalita Guest
    OP, why do you think women are intimidated by you?

Money in the bank isn't intimidating. It's attractive.

loving the direction this thread has taken since I've been away. AGG is possibly one of the most delusional people I've ever read. Hilarious
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    loving the direction this thread has taken since I've been away. AGG is possibly one of the most delusional people I've ever read. Hilarious
    If he's not a troll, he's incredible fascinating. Like watching an amoeba in a microscope.....and I thought I had issues. Phew!!!

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    People can definitely change....

Something isn't working for the OP and until he admits its NOT external it will help him change

I think the OP wrongly believes only a handful of 24 year olds have there life together. Problem is he seems to forget that these same men also have meaningful relationships. Yet he continues to put the blame externally?
    You are probably right. People do change, but in the long run, you are who you are.

People who don't accept that seem broken do me.. You know these people who smile for no reason and are on the 'high of life' and whose words mean really nothing at all. Maybe we all have been this person once in our lives..

OP has a bad perception of who he is and of hes surroundings.
    ----
    On topic again, i know some people who think they have that 'too good to be true' problem. I know one friend who is in real trouble because he cant maintain long term relationships.

But what it comes down to is that he has too many biased understandings(values). (Probably the 2nd or 3rd conversation he has with women is about money, or being hinted that she relies on his money )

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345