+ Follow This Topic

Thread: advice about a few situations

advice about a few situations

Hi,

I decided to share something with you and to ask about your opinion.

1) A man listens to some information about me from different people (some of them hardly know me).
    Basically the most important for the women he is with is to convince him that I was not in love with him (the period I talk about includes the last 3-4 years). In addition he has heard many negative things.

To be honest, I can never say anything about a woman I do not know EXTREMELY WELL. I can not understand how can any girl speak about my feelings-SPEAK AGAINST ME (I have lived in 4 different countries for the last 27 years they DID NOT COME TO LIVE WITH ME for these 27 years-I hardly remember some of these people, and I almost do not know others). In order to be more precise, I will tell you that I have never been hated and NO ONE HAS SPOKEN AGAINST ME (all they say is a lie of course) until 2010. ONLY the last years different people who HARDLY know me PERMANENTLY SPEAK AGAINST me. Some of them just have talked to me a few times (I do not mean a few friends with who I have shared sth) I MEAN PEOPLE I considered as not friends (AND I DID NOT SHARE almost nothing). Bascially I reveal myself in front of friends ONLY. Which explains why a few speak against me and others (Spanish or other nationality) would not say anything bad about me. Since 2010 I learnt sth very important in life: to be careful who I trust (different people were speaking against me behind my back and THOUGHT I HAD NO IDEA, but they were wrong and now when people speak against me THEY ARE WRONG AGAIN).
    Only a few people know me for long enough to be able to tell what kind of person I am and NO ONE will say anything BAD about me, because I am a nice person-very modest, very well educated, quite honest but revealing myself only in front of people I trust/with good intentions. 26 years I have been respected, liked as person, appreciated. 26 years versus 3 last years. No comment (it is quite clear, right?).

How to explain to a man politely that if he wants the truth he must be careful who he is asking about me?
    How can I tell him that if he wants to find someone like me (well, he can not) but it is the soul he must look at?
    How can I explain him politely that he must never ALLOW one of his girlfriends to cause problems to another girl?
    I would never cause problems to someone who is victim of a plot (concretely). I would not cross the limits, I prefer to help or not to intervene but NEVER TO CAUSE PROBLEMS. I have conscience and those who know me know that I am a wonderful person.

Why is it so difficult to see one's soul (and modesty in the relationship meaning). I am not a woman with A LOT of experience and I am not a person who tries to cause problems or to take other people's money.

There are women (mainly women) WHO PERMANENTLY speak against me TO HIM. Oh, come on! How can someone who hardly know me say anything about my feelings. In general personal life is sth PERSONAL, I do not want him to discuss this whole situation with the ENTIRE WORLD.

2) Of course I do not want different people to discuss my feelings and I REALLY do not want different women TO PROFIT from the situation in order to speak against me and to try to earn money from my contract.

I have never done sth similar to anyone EVER. I do not want other people's money (from their contracts), I do not ask for money before, during or after a relationship with a man (this is not sth I would do but sometimes a man gives contracts for work to girls he has a relationship with).
    I do not do all this and I would never profit from any situation in order to take as much as I want from a contract by leaving less that the girl wants to earn while she's working.
    If he wants to have a relationship with a few women this does not allow them TO intervene in my career (financial situation and whatever).

So, this is the situation. If you have been through sth similar you can advise me.
    I only ask you not to offend me or him.

p.s. The women in question achieve their aims (taking money, intervening in the contract, so on) with TEARS. How to tell him this MUST STOP (I mean to satisfy their wishes when they cry+the whole PLOT)?

This situation is quite unusual.

Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by romantic-88; 20-08-13 at 01:58 PM.
    "The most precious things in life can not be touched or bought, they can only be felt with the heart."

"It is more precious to see something ONCE than to hear it 1000 times".

I will add sth:

When someone tells about me the following: she was not in love with you, she wanted your money and other similar statements, I realize one thing only = THEY DO NOT KNOW ME AT ALL (and speak lies).
    This lie started to be said in 2010 and continues until now.
    Why would a man believe that a woman was not in love with him rather than that SHE WAS IN LOVE? Does he have a low opinion about himself?
    I was the only one to realize there was a secret about this guy (in oct), but I did not fall in love then (in nov. 6 weeks later because of his gestures not because of his back account). If he is not able to realize this, it is quite bad for him. If he keeps believing people who hate me (speak against me and HARDLY KNOW ME) then he will never know what kind of person I am.
    4 years almost he is NOT ABLE to find out the TRUTH. It is quite worrying for someone like him. May be the reason is he believes the wrong people (all those who speak against me= ALL THOSE WHO DOES NOT REALLY KNOW ME). His own father succeeded to see that I am a nice person (quickly and very correctly). It is not so difficult then but the son IS UNABLE to realize what a "treasure" I am. Not only he is unable but he is ASKING THE WRONG PEOPLE...
    I told him to ask HIS father then (he will have the best advice).
    Last edited by romantic-88; 20-08-13 at 03:11 PM.
    "The most precious things in life can not be touched or bought, they can only be felt with the heart."

"It is more precious to see something ONCE than to hear it 1000 times".

Why are you trying to convince anyone ANYTHING about you? If hes listening to other people all the time then he doesn't know you so stop trying to convince him. You are wasting a lot of time on a man who doesn't trust you, doesn't know you, doesn't love you and you are banging your head off a brick wall trying to force him to believe you. Its a waste of valuable time when you could be out there looking for a man who sees all the good in you and loves you for who you are and doesn't need other peoples approval or validation.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".