My girlfriend of 6+ months and I are both heading off to college. She will be 5 hours away from me and won't see me very often. We talk every night, skype when we can, and always know what is going on with each other. We're extremely close..VERY close. We both trust each other a Lot..

..but it's college, right? She's going to party. I will party some..but I'm yet to drink alcohol so I don't think I will be someone who just goes out and gets drunk every weekend. She's drank once before and didn't like it much, but she did tell me she was going to party eventually, which I can assume will be after her soccer season in the winter and on. We've talked about other guy possibilities and she has fully convinced me she only wants me..and I really do trust her. But I don't trust other college guys to not try to be all over her, and that worries me to death.

What should I do? She's going to be at parties and who knows if she will drink a lot and get drunk and do things she wouldn't do if I were there watching? I hope to still text her when she's at parties, so I'm scared to receive weird drunk texts if she happens to do so. She's a sensible person and makes good decisions, but drinking is drinking and peer pressure is that itself.

Any advice? Tips?

Thanks.