+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Facial hair. Who likes stubble vs shaven?

Facial hair. Who likes stubble vs shaven?

Probably going to figure the ladies will say "depends on the guy" but assuming a guy has a reasonable amount of whiskers (not the spotty peach fuzz), do women prefer a little stubble or clean shaven. I am NOT one to wear the goat, stach, etc. I am a more of a country boy so I have never fit in with the ritzy crews in the big city. Well, I fit in, but don't seem to pull much wool.

Just curious which way women prefer?

My boyfriend has a goatee/mustache, and I love it. love any kind of facial hair on a man, very manly and sexy.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Men's facial hair has to be long enough to be soft - or freshly shaven.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Prefer a clean shaven guy.

Stubble all the way.

Clean shaven for me. I hate facial hair. It doesn't bother me if he has a little stubble but I like my man to shave at least once a week. Facial hair hides his jaw, dimples and smile and makes his chin look pointy instead of square. I really don't like it
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I typically shave every 3-4 days. Call it lazy or whichever but I feel more "me" with a little stubble. As far as being soft, is that really possible? I know I look younger clean shaven mostly because I am 35 and when I shave, I get carded more at the beer store.

Every 3-4 days is fine bob That would be good enough for me.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I prefer clean shaven. It looks better and feels better against my skin.
    “This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.” ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

My bf has a 3-dayish stubble and I find it very attractive. And you are right, it does depend on the guy. I've been attracted mostly to clean-shaven guys my entire life, but things change I guess.

lalalita Guest
    I love men with facial hair, as long as it's not overly groomed and "metro" looking. It irritates my skin during heavy kissing, but it's a risk I take!

I like clean shaven, but a little stubble is sexy too.

Most of my Gfs liked clean or stubble -- I tried mutton chops and a beard before and the cries of Nooooooooo I hate it were deafening. So do that went inbetween women.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    Most of my Gfs liked clean or stubble -- I tried mutton chops and a beard before and the cries of Nooooooooo I hate it were deafening. So do that went inbetween women.
    Really? I'm not alone then... I don't go for the beard because, no matter what I do, mine always ends up itchy, but I have sideburns that go all the way down to the bottom of my cheeks. Guys hate it, but I like them when they're well-groomed. :S