+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Drunken antics thoughts?

Drunken antics thoughts?

Just like to get peoples opinions on drunk dialling or drunk texting? my ex seems to do this a lot professing her love, missing me, seeing how i am, wanting to meet, ect. So thoughts anyone on it?

Ignore it. Block her number. It may mean she still cares but if she meant it-you would hear it when shes sober (thats if she ended it). If you ended it, she may be really hurt and it all comes out when shes drunk. Unless you want her back then just ignore
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Alcohol loosens up our emotions and we tend to do things we regret after. I know when I used to drink a lot, I would have crying fits for hours over past hurts, when I'm sober, it still hurts, but it's not the end of the world. One time I tried to get in touch with an old friend, just because I became nostalgic. I wrote her a big email saying I missed her etc...in the morning I was SO relieved to see it had bounced back. Once the alcohol wore out, I regretted that because I knew I didn't want her back in my life. I agree with Michelle, if she says it sober then I'd take it more seriously.

no she was the one to end it over not loving me anymore but in her texts and calls she says she does and i ask like really? i thought you fell out of love with me? and she says never. then the next day denies it and go backs to no contact. so yes i have to try to ignore her since she doesnt want it sober.
    On a lighter note, i thought I would update, i got chatting to a girl in work, got on very well and asked her on a date next week so nice to do something fun again.

You need to block her number and go no contact
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

ah i wont block her, she hasnt in a week so she might now that i have ignored her

Next time she contacts you, tell her to come over and ****. If she says no, tell her not to talk to you anymore. Time to stop being a bitch Jerry.

Quote Originally Posted by jerryh View Post
    On a lighter note, i thought I would update, i got chatting to a girl in work, got on very well and asked her on a date next week so nice to do something fun again.
    Good for you! Time to move on, hope it goes/went well!

My date is tonight and i think im going to cancel, poor i know. I just have kept thinking about my ex for the last two days and dont think its fair to anyone including myself.

That would be so hot! I wish I had an ex to get drunk texts from! I think it is an honor to have meant enough to be drunk texted. Although I'd be happy if anyone drunk texted me...
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    That would be so hot! I wish I had an ex to get drunk texts from! I think it is an honor to have meant enough to be drunk texted. Although I'd be happy if anyone drunk texted me...
    If you want I'll text you and pretend to be drunk. I'll even say inappropriate stuff so you get the whole effect.

Lol, that's hilarious. Thanks, Life. But nah, it's got to be legit, straight from the intoxicated heart.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    You need to block her number and go no contact
    I completely agree with that.

i've had my share of drunk texting, facebooking, and calling... i have regretted it every single time. they say drunk people always speak the truth, i say, drunk people have their emotions running so wild that it hinders the normal thought process. therefore, she's just drunk. don't feed into it. if she really wants to be with you, she'll let you know when she's sober.