+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does it take to get a nice boyfriend?

What does it take to get a nice boyfriend?

Yes I know it's mostly about looks - but anything else?

funny, flirtatious, sympathetic, caring, loyal & dedicated to the relationship. You also have to have good improvisation in difficult circumstances.

show you are interested in us, like to hang with our friends at times, don't cling, don't judge if you aren't getting judged or be rude, be outgoing, isn't about looks if you try to take pride in your appearance, make the best of what you have to offer. depends on what type of guy you want.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

If an ugly woman were flirtatious, guys would be disgusted by that. It only works if you're pretty or attractive.

Good chat. A bit nerdy. "Lady in the street but a freak in the bed". Ambition. Humor. More Humor.

is that to me or ruthless? i never said flirt. who is talking about only looks? thought you wanted ideas of what to do how to act?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by Unusual View Post
    Good chat. A bit nerdy. "Lady in the street but a freak in the bed". Ambition. Humor. More Humor.
    So being beautiful? How can you be a freak in the bed if you're ugly? Doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    is that to me or ruthless? i never said flirt. who is talking about only looks? thought you wanted ideas of what to do how to act?
    Both

Congrats AG on another multiple pages thread repeating the same things

Its all in the eyes.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Get a lot of money.

get involved in activities where "nice" (caring, kind hearted, altruistic) people are more likely to be found. activism for social justice issues and volunteering for good causes. and you'll be doing something good for the world in the meantime. and you'll find that it adds meaning and purpose to your life. everyone wins.

Quote Originally Posted by academicgirl View Post
    If an ugly woman were flirtatious, guys would be disgusted by that. It only works if you're pretty or attractive.
    You're so fvcking annoying. Get a life and try improving yourself instead of sitting on the Internet complaining about how ugly you are. Like seriously, if you actually had any desire to make your life better you wouldn't be sitting in front of a computer screen. You'd be out there trying to make yourself into what you think men want. Key words what you think men want. Not necessarily what they actually want.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Judging by this and previous repetitive threads it could be your personality holding you back rather than looks.

I think its was personality who made looks and then it was looks that made even more personality.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

you ever hear this saying, you are beautiful because i love you not i love you because you are beautiful. it's true.
    William Blake

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast